“Good pizza”
Review of Pizza Barn

Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in Fallon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Rated excellent pizza my adult children loves it so much I need to take it to bring to my Doughter in Md I love there ham and pineapple topping

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Honestly the pizza would have been great if is wasnt for their sauce! It was disgusting. The sauce tasted like the kind you would use in your spaghetti and it was also very salty. I wouldnt eat their again.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Sure. It was tasty. We got take-out, the "deep dish", wasn't a heckuva lot different from Pizza Hut, to be honest.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

If you want fast, go to Domino's or do frozen but for good, wide variety of fresh pizza, Pizza Barn is the best. Good atmosphere, child friendly also good sports bar. Nice salad bar. Try it!

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Pizza barn has an abundant menu of speciality pizzas. The restaurant had an inviting, very relaxed atmosphere. The pizza I ordered would have been better if it were better prepared. 75% of my pizza had bubbled during baking which separated the toppings from the crust.