“The Food is always very good.”
Review of The Wok

The Wok
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Fallon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and the food is always very good. Service is a bit slow but I guess the food makes up for it so long as ur not in a hurry. I recommend having an ice cold Asahi beer while waiting for ur food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Thank M.A. C

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Very good food- called ahead to inquire if the restaurant had a full bar- was informed yes they did only to arrive and find the bar closed. Finally got cocktails ordered-three out of the five cocktail orders were incorrect. The restaurant did correct the orders in a timely manner. Other than this issue the restaurant was very good, overall the service was great. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The best dish at the Wok is their chicken salad. I have never had anything like it at any other restaurant. I can't speak for the sushi as I don't eat sushi, but friends says it's ok. The staff is always courteous and attentive. My one complaint is about their sweet and sour chicken, the only dish my husband will eat. Small pieces of chicken and sometimes get more batter than chicken. I do go there often though as it's still the best Chinese in Fallon.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We were delightfully surprised by the great food at the Wok when we went through Fallon in late December. The Best Western recommends it for good Chinese AND Japanese food. I'm pretty skeptical of restaurants that offer both Chinese and Japanese food, but the Wok had great options and good quality ingredients. The pot stickers in particular were amazing, and the sushi was scrumptious. I would definitely recommend the Wok to anyone traveling through Fallon.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Sushi were OK and the fried rice was OK,
Beef was tough.
Nice people, but the food is not very good.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Laurent B

Been to The Wok? Share your experiences!