“One of two best Italian meals ever”

Bratalian Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 737 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Horizon ridge PKWY
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Uber'd out here based on friend recommendation. 20+ min drive from Strip area depending on traffic. Small bar and about a dozen? tables. Restaurant is next to a gym in a strip of shops in a huge shopping/restaurant area of Henderson. Family owned and it showed. The service was spot on; efficient, friendly, and accommodating at every level. Restaurant had the right mix of lighting (not too in-your-face bright) and music level (easy to converse without needing to lean in to hear.). Two factors that I always appreciate.

Meals tried were the lamb chops--thick and incredible; meatballs, 2 huge and tasty sauce; and Sunday gravy rigatone--plate-licking good. Owner worked with me to create a vegetarian pasta dish-- spaghetti with heavy garlic (by request), cherry tomatoes & arugula in wine/oil, and second to a marsala mushroom tagliatelle I ate two years ago in Sydney and still swoon about, this was the other best pasta dish I have ever eaten out. It was a tad heavy-handed on olive oil but once I drained this into the dipping saucer, dish was fantastic.
Bread was generic cold baguette with olive oil/balsamic dipping sauce.

The prices seemed a little high at first for the location but once you ate the food, I didn't mind--it was that delicious. We ordered a bottle of red at $38. Tasty and reasonably priced.

Def. glad we made the trip. Easy parking available. Were there on a midweek night and table no problem although we reserved just in case. If this were where we lived, this would definitely become our new local weekly! Thanks Bratalian--awesome meal!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I had high expectations for this place,considering the reviews I saw posted.But the entire meal was mediocre,at best.Everyone in our party of four ordered pasta dishes,and the sauces were very overly salted.Paying $17-$20 for cooked pasta with not-so-good sauce is not something that would motivate any of us to come here again.
The accompanying bread was tasteless and very airy.We brought our on wine,for which we paid a $15 corkage fee.
On the plus side,the food servers were polite,although we did have to seek out our waiter to give us our check,long after we finished eating.The appetizers and ante pasta salad was acceptable.

2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Love this place! Have been 4 times and have not ever been disappointed. The food is so good! This is the first place that I have been that has meatballs that rival my mom's!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very innovative and delicious food. The dishes were creative and the lasagna is worth it to go to this place!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Food was fresh and excellent! a bit pricey but everything is fresh and home made. Very clean and good location