“Best moderately priced restaurant in Henderson, NV”

Bratalian Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 737 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Horizon ridge PKWY
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Laurie and I love this restaurant. We think the food is excellent, particularly the spaghetti and meatballs, the pork chop (best in America) and the lasagna. We love the atmosphere. It is very Italian which we adore.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Being new to the area, we are still trying the many Italian restaurants that populate Henderson. Bratalian is the third place we tried and is hands down the best for my taste. The menu had some familiar and also more adventurous dishes. We enjoyed every bite. The young servers were attentive, fun and yet professional. We also liked the "story" of the place.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Over Priced for italian food. I am italian and expect more from an Italian restaurant. You are paying for the name of the owner and chef.

1  Thank edwardbK281XD
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a great casual atmosphere restaurant with excellent food. It has great service. The size of the restaurant is small, but that's great because it adds to prompt service. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Encouraged by many to visit, finally took my date for dinner with another couple. On balance, it was very pleasant. Candidly, a bit of advice to the business. The shared Caprese salad was uninspiring. Please slice the tomato across the fruit to support the slice of mozzarella. Wedges of tomato and cheese - meh. The basil was not the tastiest either. However, linguini con vongole hot the spot. And the prices are a tad high, considering neighboring competitors. Server suggestion - please don't 'hover'. It interrupts our conversation. We dine out frequently, know what we like and 'is everything ok?' becomes annoying. I'll be back to try a solo meal at the cozy bar as I live close by. I hope it gains another star of recognition the next time...

1  Thank FadedFoodie