US$134
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
US$132
US$118
US$95
US$84
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$63
US$59
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$154
  • Pool
Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$200
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

All reviewsfirst floorgreat place to staysunset station casinolas vegascomplimentary breakfastclean roomsthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationgrand canyonbed was comfortableoff the strippetsofawalmartfreeway
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very clean and great service!
My husband and I would definitely come back not only to this location but start using Hampton Inns more often when possible.
Please mantain your excellent service and neat accommodations

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

After a long convention at the T-Mobile Arena for 3 days, it was nice to come back to a clean ample appointed hotel room. We slept like a baby. We had the pleasure of having a room that was completely awesome. It was all the way at the end of the hallway, so it was quiet and the bed was a complete dream, no pun intended. We woke up to get breakfast and it was also a pleasant surprise. It was awesome and as only The Hampton can do, their workers were more than happy to help with anything we asked of them. Needless to say our stay was more than satisfactory. We will visit again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The Hampton has its act together. It's a little on the pricey side, but the rooms are very nice. The breakfast is above average, but nothing special. The workout room had only one of each machine, so some people passed while I was on the elliptical. The room was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We travel to the Las Vegas area approx. 4 times a year, and the flight crew always stays in this location due to the quality of the hotel and the availability of anything you could need in the stores around the area. Great staff and nice rooms!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kiley R, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and returning each time your travels bring you to the Las Vegas area. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel, location, and staff to your satisfaction. We truly appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input. All of us here at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Henderson are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I'm not a Vegas fan, but I pass through several times a year. When that involves staying overnight, I'm not looking to be on the strip where the action is. I just want a clean room and a decent breakfast included so I don't have to make a stop in the morning. The Hampton Inn meets all these needs. I usually stay in Henderson because it's more of a suburb and the rooms are a little more reasonable, and this Hampton Inn was closer to the 515 than the place we often stay. The front desk staff was courteous and efficient, except that one person didn't know if they had any other types of pillows available. I didn't notice anything in the room that I'd call unclean, and the bed was comfortable. I saw one review mention the meager breakfast, so I was worried my options would be limited. Instead, this breakfast was right on par with similar hotels: eggs (pre-made omelettes both days), a meat (sausage one day, ham the next), potatoes, a DIY waffle station with a variety of toppings, bread and other bakery items, cereal, yogurt, juice & coffee. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or the internet.

Room Tip: Some rooms on first floor have two entrances: 1 interior, 1 exterior. Useful for skipping the lobby unless you need to go there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service along with our daily On The House Breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back...safe travels!