US$112
US$118
US$114
US$104
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
US$63
US$59
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$94
2,310 results
All reviewseast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtresort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortmandalay baystation casinosfeast buffetfitness centerbusiness conference
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I booked via Agoda and pre-paid all charges. When I check out, I was told about a $44.46 “resort fee” which was not informed to me in any way. None of the hotel staffs or Agoda customer services could do anything about this after I called (via international dial). They could have done a much better job by at least inform the customers in advance on this !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GVR M, Manager at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Mr. Bin G,

Thank you for choosing Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the challenges you experienced regarding your stay. We strive to provide all of our guests a memorable and seamless stay, and we apologize we were unable to do so for you. Please contact us via email gvr.guestservices@stationcasinos.com or telephone (702) 617-7410 so that we may further discuss your recent stay with us.

In closing, we are grateful for your patronage and sincerely hope that we may continue to have the pleasure of your company in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was here one night on business so unfortunately not able to benefit from the perks you pay that resort fee for!!
There is a hotel shuttle —nice.
The pool area looks grand!!
My room didn’t have a view but I worked went to dinner, then bed and then left so not an issue.
I did arrive early and they were supposed to text me when I could check in. That didn’t happen. Not major just pointing out.
Coffee bar in lobby and you really don’t even need to go to the casino unless you want to eat etc.
I would like to return when I am not working

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GVR M, Manager at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Ms. Bonnie C,

Thank you for choosing Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino as your Las Vegas getaway destination!

It was a pleasure to note how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your compliments and continued support. We take immense pride in our property and strive to provide nothing but the best to our discerning guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

No coffeemaker? Micro? Or fridge that u can actually put things in? These are essential to me ESPECIALLY a coffeemaker. Had to order room service coffee at 6am which believe me nobody wants to see me at 6am before coffee!

Nice casino,beautiful grounds, clean, comfortable beds etc. but these items should be considered!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Seinedon

Dear Seinedon,

It was a pleasure to note how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your compliments and continued support. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department leaders.We take immense pride in our property and strive to provide nothing but the best to our discerning guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Was NOT one of the memorable places I have been. People working at the hotel desk were not friendly to customers.

In order to use the shuttle to and from places, you have to wait 30 minutes before the trip time to get a shuttle pass instead of using a log book. Ended up just taking a Lyft to the airport.

Food at the Tides Seafood Restaurant was good.

Actually quite surprised at the outstanding review here. When I was checking out, another family was having trouble with their bill.

If my future business meetings are to be held here, I would rather stay elsewhere and go back and forth.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jazqn

Dear Jazqn,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed here during a NVREA seminar with Anderson Advisors, it was an excellent visit. While we were tied up all day, our room #8057 ground floor East tower was so quiet, at the end of the hall, spacious and the mattress was super comfortable. We enjoyed several on site restaurants, had good food and service- I found the quality in keeping with the resort pricing. 5’s for cleanliness, rooms +++++ service +++++, I’m cleanliness. This is a beautiful facility, start to finish, and I would stay here again!

Room Tip: east tower, ground floor, end of hall
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business