“Best Pizza In Henderson ”
Review of Metro Pizza

Metro Pizza
Ranked #39 of 740 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE pizza & even more so "Metro Pizza". It's a tad pricey but trust me when I say it's so worth the extra few bucks for a pie. The crust is Always Thick, Crunchy & Chewy. They don't pile on too much sauce but rather spreads it nicely so the sauce speaks for itself & doesn't need to be drenched on top of my pizza. And the Garlic Knots are a MUST!! Trust me when is say it's worth the extra $$$ to add to the pizza, which are pretty decent sized & a 1 large can easily satisfy a family of 5 I would guesstimate. Lol. If you're in H-Town most definitely eat at Metro Pizza. Leave a big thumbs up please and I truly hope this helps & Enjoy every bite!! P.S. They're Cheesecake & Gelato are also not to ignore. Lol. Trust me though, you'll be taking that home with you in a doggie bag as you'll be too stuffed from the pizza & knots.

1  Thank LVGambler

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Outstanding pizza, salad and everything else. We have even had a special breakfast pizza at Metro. Family owned and operated, really good food and people. I had sausage and onion pissa today, MMMMM good!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Two adults, two kids. End of a long drive. This place was perfect. It was cute, good service, and great food! We had Hawaiian pizza, cheese pizza, salad, and garlic knots. We were stuffed. The garlic knots are delish! Loved the map on the wall and ambiance. Thanks!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We came for a second visit and this time we took the square pizza deal. Love the pepperoni on it, it's crispy! Crust is great too and for the money you can't get a better deal. You have to try it!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Took three little kids there after a movie and was happy to say that our wait was less than five minutes. Our table was very clean and the waitress provided coloring papers as well as crayons for the little ones. We ordered our pizza and it came out in the proper amount of time and was delicious.
Not sure what our server's name was, but she was delightful and very good with the children. She had a two year old of her own and was asking about what movie we had gone to, etc...
Pizza was delicious and the service was excellent!