“nice place to visit but not a lot to see”
Review of Lion Habitat Ranch

Lion Habitat Ranch
Book In Advance
More Info
US$89.00*
and up
Skip-the-Line Access to Vegas Attractions With...
Ranked #1 of 34 things to do in Henderson
Reviewed 2 April 2018

there was no information on the lions, just dates? and names. no indication of where they came from, what their story was. there should also be a shield between the fence and sidewalk. there are signs warning you that the lions can pee 15 feet across the sidewalk but nothing to protect you from the sudden stream! my poor 4 year old daughter got it in the neck and face even with me trying to quickly yank her out of way. try explaining that to a little kid! it was fun watching the giraffe paint but overall not really worthwhile/worth the money.

All reviews
"mgm casino"
in 7 reviews
"love animals"
in 6 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 7 reviews
in 23 reviews
"great place to visit"
"off the strip"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We did the behind the scenes tour and had a great day, the Lion enclosures had plenty of room and you get to see them up close and the giraffe feeding was a lot of fun, plus you had the place to yourself and a guide to show you around and give you the background on the lions. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was so excited to go here, based on reviews/word of mouth I thought it was a rescue/sanctuary for the lions that used to perform at the MGM.. I did the behind the scenes tour and found out this company contracted with and provided the lions to MGM! So they lived at the ranch and got transported back and forth daily to the MGM. After the MGM contract ended, they opened the lion habitat ranch to the public. I wanted to love this place, but after knowing this I can't recommend it. They also bred lions after the contract, but the tour guide couldn't tell me why. Seems odd to me.

2  Thank ExploreDirk
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We paid extra for the private tour. Money goes to the animals, so it was worthwhile, IMHO. For our family, this was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. These animals are very well loved and meticulously cared for. We didn’t see the bored pacing around that we’ve seen with animals in the zoo. They seemed quite content. We especially enjoyed petting and feeding the giraffe. This was one of our favorite parts of our Vegas trip. You won’t regret it!