US$249
US$292
US$247
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$231
US$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$323
US$249
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$129
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
US$109
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$115
US$104
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$216
US$209
11,782 results
All reviewsoff the stripfashion show malltrain noisetv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttlefull kitchenbeautiful hotelresort feeshuttle servicejacuzzi tubstove topone bedroom suitecaesars palacedirectly across the streetthe sofa bedother hotels
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Spent a well deserved "Girls Weekend" in Vegas at Trump Intl Hotel. This property is truly a "high roller - top of the line" property. My girlfriends and I were welcomed with a warm reception. The lobby was immaculate with fresh flowers daily. The marble, crystal, gold detail and masterful craftsmanship throughout the property, was breath taking. Our suite was clean, fresh, and spacious. The master bath was large enough to house a small village. The smaller bath was just as nice. Perfect shower water pressure and the jet tub was soothing after our workout in the spectacular gym. My only suggestion would be to replace the 1 cup coffee maker with a "real" coffee maker. Room service was prompt and special with white table cloths, shiny silverware and polite staff. We may have stayed at two other places we'd consider "top notch" which places this one in the top 3!! Thanks uncle Trump for taking such special attention to our needs. We'll be back next year!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Dear valued Guest:

It sounds as if you had a great time with us here in Las Vegas. I'm glad that we could host your "girls weekend" and I hope that we can do so many more times in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We booked through expedia, getting a really cheap deal.

On arriving we were met by the valet parking attendant (this is included in the resort fee) and we were shown into reception. After a very short wait we were checked in by a very helpful member of staff. Our room was on the 30th floor, which is a very short lift ride. We had a view of the strip and the mountains which was very nice, especially at night.

The rooms are huge with a kitchenette built in, but don't bet on cooking in it (no grocery stores near by). The room was immaculate, with all of the amenities which we required. The only thing that we would have liked was some hotel information in the room (there is some available on the TV, but we found this limited). The bathroom is amazing, almost the same size as the room, with a jacuzzi tub that you could almost swim in! The shower and toilet are in their own glass cubicles, which we would imagine would be very useful for a family sharing the room.

Another nice touch is the inner and outer bedroom doors, which eliminate noise from the corridor, you just share with the room next to you.

Room service was very efficient and the prices were not stupid. We paid $16 for a pizza which was delicious and less than the cost of a delivered pizza. We purchased wine from Walgreens which is on the strip and housekeeping brought us a corkscrew within 5 minutes of our request.

When collecting the car from the valet, it might help to call down as the wait is around 5 minutes for the car. The attendant always asked if we needed directions and appeared knowledgeable.

A little tip - you can make a shortcut through Nordstrom and the Fashion Show Mall to get to the strip without walking along the main road.

If you are looking for a strip hotel with a casino this is definitely not it! However we wanted somewhere to relax and get away from the madness. And it certainly provided that! We would fully recommend this hotel to anyone for any purpose.

Room Tip: Get a room on the strip side of the hotel as the views from the upper floors are amazing (ask for one which overlooks the pool)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teacherandteacher

Dear valued Guest:

Your comments were a joy to read. I am grateful that you shared your feedback with us. This allows for us to gauge our service levels and amenity distribution. By the way you worded your response, I think that we were able to provide you with a great stay. Thank you...

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I didnt stay at this hotel, my friends did. I went through Travelocity and ended up at The Wynn. The only thing I liked better about my hotel is there is a casino and that makes it feel like a Vegas hotel. However, I liked their rooms better! The TV in the mirror in the bathroom, the decor, and the sunset view! One friend had a suite. Her room ended up being the meeting/hang out spot for the trip! Every room had a kitchen/kitchenette. That was soo wonderful!!! Her living room area had a table and a very comfortable seating area. Their were huge flower displays that kept the whole lobby area smelling wonderful. The staff was exceptional. I had to stay the afternoon with my friends because I was refused late check out at the Wynn. The doorman even provided one of the hotel vehicles to take me to the airport!!! I cant wait for my stay at the Trump Waikiki next week!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

... And I hope that you will choose a Trump Hotel Collection hotel for your future trips around North and Central America. We enjoyed serving you and hope to be able to do so many more times in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

We booked through Hotwire-listed as a 5 star on north part of strip. I was happy with the rate and understood (after the purchase was made) that the hotel was a little off the strip. It definitely is and does not feel like a strip hotel at all. I'm sure this can be a good thing or a bad thing , depending on what you want.

Good: Nice room. We had a mountain/city view room on the 45th floor and it was nice. Bathroom was nice, bed was good and we were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. Staff was pleasant and the room service staff was excellent. Housekeeping was great-no complaints at all. To the people who complain about missing items/money-USE THE IN-ROOM SAFE. It's free and easy to use.

Improvements? This hotel would be a home run for us if:
a)there was a bar/restaurant option like a pub style limited menu with $10-$15 entrees and reasonably priced drinks. it's kind of an isolated location and I know we'd have spent more time and money at the hotel if there was something like this. The happy hour at the lobby bar is nice, but I also felt kind of screwed when the glass of wine I purchased during happy hour was $5 and when we stopped later that evening the same glass of wine was $13.
B) The shuttles ran to more than just the Wynn and Caesars Palace. Maybe one more stop at the MGM? I would say more shuttle options would add legitimate value of the highly criticized resort fee. Or maybe a couple cab vouchers (Max $10each or something?)that could be used to get back to the hotel after a day on the strip.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay in our hotel. We would like to officially welcome you back and thank you for your comments. We have some unique factors that differentiate us from the casino-hotels that line Las Vegas Blvd. We hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

We stayed here on a group friends trip. It is fantastic. Views are amazing, room spacous with great ammenities. Bathroom is out of site. I love that there isn't a casino, no smoking to deal with anywhere. The staff is extremely efficient and friendly. It's a bit out of the way to walk from the strip but they do have shuttles to get you started. Now the bad new..........we wanted to return for my husbands birthday and called to make a reservation because they are "pet friendly". This part I DO NOT get.......they discriminate against dogs bigger than 25lbs. I love all dogs and I surely know my dog is less intrusive than some smaller dogs. Grantite he is 80lbs. but he is a part of our family big or small. Needless to say we can't stay there and bring our whole family.
Really wish they would rethink that pet policy or at least be able to explain why the "size" of the dog matters.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nomad_adventure

Dear valued Guest:

Your review was great to read and provided some very valuable feedback to us. We do allow dogs that are 25 pounds and under for our guests that choose to travel with a pet. We appreciate your business and are grateful that you shared your feedback with us.