“Awesome time”

Ranked #11 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had so much fun! Staff was friendly and kind. Enjoyed prison break and can't wait to do another room.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"moses"
"escaped"

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was a ton of fun. The staff was super friendly and the room was really well done. We can not wait to go back and try another room.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Such fun and great bonding experience for our group of girls. Game set-up allowed each of us to shine.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I went with my friends grandaughter she is 17 and it was a fun and now I can say yes you will need your math skills sometime in your life again . I think it is perfect for just 2 or 3 people at a time . anymore then that I would say could get a little to hectic to be able to solve .But perfect for two that put their minds together and can work as a team. the host was very nice and encouraging through the whole thing. But its definitely worth checking out and we escaped with 1 min and 42 secs left on the clock.