“Great food”
Review of Bottiglia Enoteca

Bottiglia Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottiglia Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #977 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had a group of 15 at Bottiglia and had a pre-chosen menu. The service was fantastic. The food arrived at a good pace and our drinks were re-filled regularly. We had four appetizers: calamari, bruschetta, tuna tartare and arancini. All were excellent. Our main courses consisted of 2 pasta and the chicken piccata. Very flavorful. My biggest disappointment was with the tiramisu which had a very heavy almond flavoring, not my favorite.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

What a beautiful space. Greeted with a smile and seated quickly. Awesome happy hour with wine and yummy little plates. The food is fresh, oysters were delicious with a pear compote, artichokes were grilled to perfection and the short rib pasta was so light but deep in flavor. The service was the absolute! Never did our drinks go dry, food was always on the table hot and clearing of dishes was so fast! Thank you for a great experience. WE Will return!!!!!!

1  Thank ShannonChurchill
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Ate here with family and not overly impressed. Zucchini flowers ok, ditto the chicken piccata with overcooked pasta and Chicken Caesar salad. Service also ok. Not sure I would return given prices.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We have visited Bottiglia Restaurant several times since it opened at Green Valley Ranch. We are usually a group of 6 or more, so a reservation is always recommended. The food is always very good, but I find it to be a rather noisy restaurant. There is a great bar and high top table area in the front of the restaurant, which is a very open and bright location. They offer a number of Italian selections as well as something for that person who just wants a plain American dinner. Because of different diets/allergies I have always found the kitchen to be very attentive to our needs. The food is always hot when served, but the wait staff, depending on how busy they are, is average at best.
We continue to return as the location is great for locals who we are meeting.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved my experience at this restaurant! The staff was sweet, menu was accommodating of my vegetarian diet and the ambiance was so stunning I wanted to know where everything was purchased so I can have it for my future house! Prices are a bit on the higher end side but reasonably so. For the quality of food, I'd pay more. Definitely check this place out!