“It's ok, nothing special”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #398 of 5,435 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I guess in Vegas you have to try all the "Celebrity" places. I had not herd of this burger place( live in east coast) but decided to try it for lunch. It's ok, nothing special, it's a burger..... The onion rings were good, light & tasty. It's a bit expensive ($42.00) for 2 burgers, 2 drinks & 1 onion rings. Don't think I would ever go back, FIVE GUYS is so much better.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank ras4436
Write a reviewReviews (1,858)

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

I’ve always wanted to try Walburgers and I’m sad to say I was very disappointed! 31.00 for 2 burgers and 1 fries way over priced! We stayed at Bally’s so we took it to the room maybe 5 minutes max. Fries were dry and chewy and the burger was mediocre they didn’t even get my ingredients right. I won’t be back

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021

Not for a whole family as it is expensive . Food was OK. All sides cost extra. They serve onion straws and not onion rings. Dont get fooled. TV star or not, could be better.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

After seeing Wahlburgers on TV and Vegas for the last few years, we thought we'd give it a try. This restaurant is located just outside the entrance to Bally's Hotel and Casino. They were busy the day we went, but we were able to get a table right away. The food was tasty (we ordered burgers and fries) and our server did a great job of refilling our drinks during our meal. The only thing I would say is that the burgers, while delicious, were a little small. So if you are kind of hungry, you may want to consider ordered a double....it's only $2 more.

Will be returning in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2021

Their burgers were great!
Friendly Customer Service.
Their fries were dried out and bland, like if they had been sitting out for a long time.
I would definitely go and dine-in again.