“Nice Surprise!”

Prosecco Fresh Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Prosecco Fresh Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #691 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy visiting a restaurant for the first time and finding that it exceeded my expectations. Prosecco is one of those. The restaurant is beautifully done in what I would call tastefully modern style. For me this was a huge accomplishment since I remember the space was a Round Table pizza shop a few years ago.
The food was excellent. I had lightly fried calamari for an appetizer and it was the equal or better of any that I've enjoyed in Vegas. My wife enjoyed a split pea soup with bacon which was one of the chef's specials for the day. My main course was an eggplant parmigiana and it was perfect with a wonderful sauce. My wife's entre was salmon noisette which she raved about. We accompanied this with an outstanding Napa Zinfandel at $55 for the bottle. We split a tiramisu that was the best that I can ever remember eating anywhere.
The service was super good - our wine glasses never ran dry (until the bottle was empty). We were there at lunch and we will definitely return.

1  Thank William R

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

While driving back from boulder to Vegas we decided to give Prosecco a shot and we were not disappointed.
They started us out with their amazing house baked bread served with an incredibly tasty olive spread; which I could have eaten 4 baskets on my own if you let me.
For appetizers we had 2 orders of the Bruschetta and a Calamari Dorati- a perfect start.
For the Insalati we ordered two:
1. the Heirloom Caprese, the Burratta (mozzarella) was perfectly creamy and salted and the heirloom tomatoes were tender and sweet and the EVOO they used was of the highest standard.
2. the Ruby, which is abeet salad with goat cheese, pecans, and greens drizzled with a sweet vinaigrette. The perfect combination of sweet, bitter and crunch
We loved both
For dinner we ordered family style:
Margherita Pizza - this I did not get to taste my 15 year old devoured it before i looked up. He said it was good
Agnolotti di Zucca - a pasta filled with butternut squash and ricotta cheese in a sage sauce. Light and delicious
Tagliatelle al Salmone - pasta sauteed with salmon and in a vodka sauce. Perfectly cooked pastawith just the right amount of cured salmon and vodka sauce not to overpwer it.
Spaghetti e Polpette - spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was a perect al-dente the meatballs very tender and the marinara scratch made
Fettuccine Tocco - fettuccine with braised short ribs. OMG the short ribs were so tender you could eat it with a spoon
We finished dinner with 3 desserts and coffee:
Cannoli - reminded me of little Italy NY
Banana Nutella Crepe - you can't go wrong with Nutella
And the chef's special an Apple crisp served with a Tahitian Vanilla Gelato.
We enjoyed everything here. The food, the service and the ambiance is 5 star

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Neighborhood restaurant with great food and very personable employees who take good care of you. It's convenient in its location, lots of parking available and yummy food. There is also an outside area when the weather is nice! An enjoyable experience!
The owner is there most of the time when I eat there, and he makes sure everything is good!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Our first time at this place. Nice atmosphere with excellent service. Menu is definitely upscale with unusual choices. Not the same old menu as in most Italian restaurants. I had the sausage with roasted potatoes and vegetable. I though the broccolini was too spicy/peppery but all else was very good.. Salmon was good and the eggplant parm was nice. Great bread! the octopus appetizer with risotto rocked. Not a cheap meal but you get what you pay for. We brought our own wine and paid the corkage fee. One of the nice meals in the Henderson/Las Vegas area.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was our first time here and always a concern on a busy holiday. They were outstanding. The service was friendly, timely and thorough. The food was wonderful, affordably priced. Very well done.