“More for locals really ”

Las Vegas Chinatown Plaza
Ranked #247 of 470 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: This smaller shopping plaza was built with an Oriental flavor.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We were keen to visit here , sounded different, and thought it would be like London's chinatown , but bigger and with sunshine!

Alas its a bit basic. Not photogenic at all , very businesslike if you will , and seems more for the local asian residents?

Everyone was helpful and friendly tho , and its safe and clean. Not masses of different shops tho , mainly food , but quite samey.

Worth a visit if you want to try something different. Not a proper Chinatown like San Francisco etc remember.

2  Thank Markybug73
"tourists"
"vegas"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This place has a lot of restaurants and places where you can get foot massage for 20 for a whole hour watch out they don't speak English just Chinese but great place to wonder around.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Chinatown on a recent trip to Las Vegas. It is a small area but offered some good options for authentic Asian food and a few Asian gift shops.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My Sisters and a friend wanted to see Las Vegas China town. Of course, It's nothing like San Francisco china town.
Our first stop was Ranch 99 Chinese grocery (Our mom's favorite super market here in Bay Area- Albany CA).
I bought 8 pcs of "Cara Cara" orange at $4.09. I gave her a $20 bill to break the money but the cashier only return .91 cents. When I told her about it she said we have the video to find out so she called the "manager" and another employee who took me to the office and then they went to another closed door but DID NOT let me in nor watched the video together..... a few minute later they came out to tell me that I gave her $5 bill instead of $20. Such a liar!
The employees were not only cheaters, the supermarket was DIRTY! I used their restroom, it was filthy and I couldn't even close and open the door without force, I told one of the employee that the whole super market need to be clean up and to tell owners about restroom.
One more thing, when we ate the orange, it was NOT "Cara Cara" orange which should be red inside, it was just a regular navel orange!
We left Las Vegas "China Town" in hurry...

4  Thank Ivy R
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Very happy to see this smallish china town in Las Vegas, I'm with my Thai wife and her girlfriend and they don't care for these American/Asian restaurants so we went to ranch99 for food to eat in the hotel, we've been eating fried fish, rice, noodles and veggies. Easy on the budget and healthy too. We tried a few Pho restaurants in the area and they were alright.

2  Thank TripMember07242017