“Great food & great service!”
Review of Trevi

Trevi
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Came for a nice dinner with a group of friends, and we had the best time! The peach bellinis were a wonderful start to our dinner, followed by delicious bread and yummy papardelle bolognese. Our server, Eddy, was delightful! Definitely would come here again for dinner with friends or family!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I went in for the 2 for 20 lunch. It was alot of fiid for 20 dollars and i left very full and happy. My server was Nice and kept my drink full. Thats all i ask for in a waiter. Great food and service. I highly suggest

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend thought it would be nice and romantic to dine at Trevi for our 5th year anniversary. At first I was skeptical due to the fact I'm such a picky eater. William was very patient and took his time with us throughout the night. My boyfriend and I tried the lasagna pizza and believe me when I say it was Delicious!!! William was wonderful and made our first time experience at Trevi enjoyable we will definitely be dinning with you guys again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My daughters and I headed to Trevi for dinner on the recommendation from my brother. It's the one restaurant he always visits on his trips to Las Vegas. We were not disappointed. The food was great but what really made the evening for my daughters and myself was the outstanding attention we received from our server Rufus. He made the entire evening fun while making sure to take care of us. He offered excellent suggestions which added to our overall experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Super yummy food. Dan was amazing. Great experience. Nice atmosphere. Wonderful to hang out and people watch.