“Great option”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jasmine H
“Comfortable home”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Overall I had a good experience with this home. The owner was very easy to communicate with and booking was easy. I later realized I needed to add another day and did so with no problem. The home was decorated nicely in all rooms. It was enough room for my 5 girlfriends and I (two to a bed). Having a washer and Dyer was really useful. Two things I did not like; It’s about 13 minutes from the strip with no traffic. I thought it would be closer. Also, the kitchen and bathroom can use an update. It’s not terrible, however it could be better.(showers and stove just seems old).

Date of stay: November 2017
28christi...
Tampa, Florida
“Great option”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I really enjoyed this 3 bedroom home as it was plenty room for three couples and offered an escape away form the business of the strip. Mountain views around the home are beautiful and location was great only about 10 - 12 min from the strip. Loved having the outside space available and grill . was able to save a few dollars eating at the house. Definitely recommend

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Otha H
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a great place to stay, with plenty of stores and restaurants to shop and eat nearby. The strip is about 5mins away driving. The home has plenty of room with a nice size backyard and patio. When I come back to Vegas I will be looking up this property first.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
oceancole...
Denver
“Vacation”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were very satisfied with our stay. Excellent service with communication for all information.
We would recommend this location to others.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: January 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.