“For the burger officinados”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #255 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very good reasonable burger at a very good price for Vegas! For those who don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for fast food with a great location on the Linx promenade

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you are looking for a made fresh, delicious burger. Then this is the place to go. Although the line is usually out of the door, it is totally worth getting a good burger and fries here.

2  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I live in the southeast where In-n-out is not available but I have always wanted to try one of the burgers. I was not disappointed but it's a burger joint and one I went to after enjoying an amazing dinner at an oyster bar the night before but for a burger joint it was very good.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stopped in for lunch while on the Promenade and each got a burger and split some fries. Per the reviews, we got the fries extra crispy which was a huge mistake, they looked normal but were completely overcooked and horrible. I got the sautéed onions on my burger and really liked the whole combo with the sauce. I mean, I'd definitely get this if I was craving a fast food burger and in the area. Still not sure why people say this is a must stop or even a first stop on their trips to Vegas, but overall, I'm still a fan.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This location is open until 1:30am. It's very busy location. Security person at the door to make you feel safe. Lemonade doesn't taste good. Burgers are good, but pricey.