“Fabulous!”
Review of Zuma

Zuma
Reserve with OpenTable
Zuma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #399 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$150
Description: ZUMA, contemporary japanese restaurant from creator and co-founder rainer becker, opens its doors on january 28th 2017 in las vegas. ZUMA at the cosmopolitan marks the group's first restaurant on the west coast. designer noriyoshi muramatsu of studio glitt, who has worked with the group since the first venue, has again been commissioned to create the interior of the las vegas outpost. the design
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate just go if you're a true Japanese food lover. Beef Wagu with truffle to die for, sliced yellowtail yum! Tomato eggplant salade unbelievable, chirachi maki , and the best for las spicy beef out of this world quality meet. Perfect service as well. Good music. Fun bar chefs.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

California roll excellent but the 1.5lbs of broiled lobster must count the shell and the pound of butter it was swimming in to get 1.5lbs. A few small pieces of lobster for $70 is fine if it tastes good but it did not. Great service at the bar and good atmosphere and drinks. Will go back just no lobster

Reviewed 7 July 2017

So much so, that we went TWICE. Seriously, consider it - foodies such as my boyfriend and I, in Vegas which is filled with amazing food, and all we wanted to do was go back to Zuma! The first mean was THAT GOOD.

We sat at the bar and were taken care of my a truly stellar bartender (hi Brian!) so we didn't have the same issues with waitstaff that other reviewers noted. In fact, I'm terribly surprised that is the case. Because everything about both meals for us was perfect - from start to finish.

Creative, delicious drinks, with handcut blocks of ice. The weekly special sushi roll (tuna, avocado, serrano pepper, caviar, some kind of fried garlic) was AMAZING, we had it twice. Best sushi roll I've ever had I think. Other favorites were the pork belly skewers and mushrooms in miso ginger sauce - that sauce was so incredible we dipped everything in it throughout the meal.

The ambiance is definitely sleek and trendy but you ARE in Vegas. Really loved it, we'll be back!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I booked this online about a week before we flew to Las Vegas. Our table was at 9:30pm on Monday 26th June.

There was 3 of us and we were advised to order anywhere between 6 and 8 plates. We ordered 6 to begin with but were unsure if that would be enough and our waiter let us know that we could just add to our order if we needed more. This was great.

We all had a different cocktail that we enjoyed. For the food, I would recommend the prawn and cod dumplings which is a really good portion. We also enjoyed the maki rolls. We ordered the spicy tuna and California which were great portion sizes for sharing and were delicious.

My friend ordered salmon sashimi which I don't really like but she assured me that it was very good and the salmon was cut thick which is good according to her (I'm not sure as I don't really like sashimi).

There really is something for everyone to eat. I will say it's a little pricey but because the food was good, none of us minded paying the bill at the end.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Food was delicious - we had:

- Kobe steak I believe (one of the steaks - perfectly cooked and tasty)
- the Cod. A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A sushi roll - delicious and fresh
- Beef skewers - tasty and for the most part tender!
- Salad - very fresh

Service was excellent
Only reason i am giving a 4 is because some parts of the beef skewers were chewy and only 1 of the dishes was very memorable which was the COD.

Maybe i'm too picky, but i would've loved to have been wowed at more instances :)

If you're in vegas for a few days, you can't go wrong with Zuma!

Nadine

Been to Zuma? Share your experiences!