i stayed at Homestead for second time in two months (due to relative in hospital, then in therapy facility). it was much more reasonable than Strip hotels, had complete kitchen so that I did not have to eat out every meal. It is quiet and clean and i have always been made to feel welcome. The maids do not come every single day, as it IS an exended stay hotel, but how many times do you change your sheets in a week? IF one would want to hit the casinos or see shows, they are mere minutes away. There is a Denny's next door and that is very handy, as well.
I am going back in two weeks and will stay there again, as it is perfect for someone one in Vegas for business or personal reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites