The hotel is nice but not what I think of when I think of the JW Brand.
The people working there were very friendly but the resort is very severely under-staffed.
* on most occasions, NOBODY answers the phone at the front desk when you call.
* although they got more, the pool ran out of towels by 10:30am on a Tuesday.
* The pool bar only had one bartender and the pool was at capacity.
* their gym didn’t have any towels when I got there. I called and ask them to bring some and they told me they’d be right there. I stretched for 5 minutes, ran on treadmill for 30 minutes, and the towels NEVER arrived.
* the light in the makeup mirror in the bathroom wouldn’t turn on.
* called for baggage assistant on departure, my wife was on hold for 20 minutes and then we were told it would be at least 30 minutes for anyone to be able to help us.
* Upon check-in we were handed a coupon book. Free drinks, free slot play, stuff like that. They were all EXPIRED. We try to use one at the sports bar down the street and the waitress wouldn’t accept it.
* one the restaurants, Jade, was closed the entire time we were there.
Marriott should strip the “JW” from this property. It’s only a Marriott at best.
- Room service