“Enjoyable!”
Review of North Italia

North Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
North Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #783 of 5,627 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We’d been wanting to try North for a while and finally managed to get there. We went early, around five, thinking it would be empty and we’re surprised at the number of people who’d had the same idea. You can tell once this place gets really hopping it would be way noisier than it already was, not exactly a plus for me.

I was in the mood for a cocktail and tried two from their craft menu that were recommended by our server. Both were a little more complex, and sweeter than I usually like, I’m kind of a purist. Next time I’ll probably stick with what I know.

We started with the grilled artichoke and garlic bread. I do love a good artichoke, and this one surely was. The aioli was not the best I’d ever had, could have used maybe some dill, or other herb. The garlic bread was otherworldly, and you damn well better love garlic because it is seriously loaded with it. The bread was light as air and the ricotta was amazing. I finished with the arugula salad, which I also loved. The hubs had the bolognese pasta. It was good, not as good as mine, but still worth having.

Another visit to check out other offerings is definitely in order.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Calamari was very good. We had Pizza which was delicious. Our Waiter Valerie was very nice and very informative about their food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Nice atmosphere, enjoyed the appetizers Arancini, Crispy calamari, Prosciutto Bruschetta and Mussels. All the dinners were good. Short Rib Radiatori was a table favorite. Give it a try. But a loved the desserts most of all.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Been dying to try this place. Heard the good reviews. Did not disappoint.. in an area where competition is fierce and in a neighborhood full of wonderful restaurants.. north Italia is a must try.. stands out in this strip of Summerlin..gotta check out squid ink Malfadine.. oMG! Sooo good. Calamari has a good lemon vinaigrette but tasted more like balsamic reduction. Their burrata is mouth watering. Arancini is a bit disappointing. Love my arancini filled with mozzarella.. this one .. mmm nah. Had better.
Their desserts.. try their tart , tiramisu and torta. OmG. Soo good!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Yummy yummy get into my tummy. We tried twice to come here but both times it was super busy so prepare to wait when you decide to visit. The ambiance is awesome with a farmhouse feel to it: bronze salt & pepper shakers, wood top tables, comfy cushy chairs, even the uniforms are a farm feel but it works!

I immediately asked the server for vegan options and even though they don't offer a separate menu for those items, he was able to point out my options with making some adjustments to them. For my meal I had the

Tuscan Kale Salad (remove the cheese and parmesan vinaigrette dressing) and he replaced it with another dressing and it came with grapes and apples. It was awesome!!

Special of the day Vegetable pizza (hold the cheese) came with broccolini, crispy eggplant, mushrooms, roasted red peppers on a gluten free crust and it was AMAZING!! It was a decent portion, 6 good size slices and I ate every single one loving every bite

The bf ordered the tomato soup of the day and the scallops. He loved every moment and our meal was complimented by a glass of the Riesling, pinot grigio and a makers old fashion.

The service there was awesome from being greeted at the door to our server and food runners. Everyone was so friendly and if something wasn't right, they would do their best to accompany the request. Nick was our server and even though was very busy, never left us hanging for service.

Definitely check out this place and also in the same shopping center they're opening up a sister location called the Flower Child which looks to be a farm to table concept. Can't wait!