“SOOOOOO FUN!! ”

and up
Aussie Heat at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get the VIP Package! With the VIP Package you'll receive a cocktail upon arrival ($16.00 value), a pre-show meet and greet with the entire cast, and front row seating. With 10 or more VIPs you'll also get a FREE Party Bus with a Host from your hotel to the V Theater, Planet Hollywood. We are Aussie Heat – REAL Aussies and REAL hot! Our sexy men are dancers who can strip and are known for being super friendly and personable. There is nothing sexier than a man who can dance, so come see why everyone is talking about the sexiest & newest show to hit the strip! Featuring a cast of gorgeous dancers straight from down under, this show is guaranteed to leave you wanting more. Grab a stack of heat bucks and bring the attention straight to your lap, these men are here to please, and please they do. Our classy male review shows are a great way to add some hot live thunder to your Vegas trip. We’d love to show you the magic we can bring to any party!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a good time with some extremely sexy men, this is the place to go!! These boys are so much fun and sure know how to make girls go wild! I’ll definitely be coming back again!

Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Aussie Heat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

G'day Teresa! Thank you for a great review and having an amazing time with our sext Aussie Men! Having fun is the best part of a night out with the girls!! See you soon! :)

All reviews
"shows"
"vegas"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Guys are hot and amazing dancers. Love this show, can’t wait to go back! Show is interactive and fun.

Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Aussie Heat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

G'day Cristina! We're so happy you had a great time and love the show! We look forward to seeing you back again real soon! Thank you!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

100% Hot, Sexy and Fun!! Cute and charming Australian guys performing and dancing sooo good! Adam, Lenny, Jayden and Ben are awesome!!!

G'day Bee! Thank you for a great review! Yes, our guys are quite charming, aren't they?! ;)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing show I've seen it so many times and these are the sweetest guys ever!!! They have so much energy, can dance, are funny, sexxy and genuinely nice guys they meet you after the show!
I luv the Aussies!!

Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Aussie Heat, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

G'day Ramona! Thank you for loving the Aussies!! We're so happy you've had many amazing experiences and that you keep coming back to see us! We'll see you again real soon!! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The first time I went to see Aussie Heat was last year and it was highly recommended to me and my girlfriends. I was told they dance to hip hop and this was way before Magic Mike started doing Vegas! Ladies and gents, you will NOT be disappointed at Aussie Heat I promise you. I’ve been back there about 5 times since last year and I still have a blast every time. My fave part is the meet and greet after the show over at blondies where they all come down and chat with you and give out free shots! I also love that they do a $10 donation picture with the guys for a special charity they are involve with. Such great and genuine dudes :)

Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Aussie Heat, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

G'day Lyaxoxo! Thank you for coming to see us again and again! The charity you mentioned is Opportunity Village. Besides the donation from pictures, the boys go and teach the clients dance moves there as well! We appreciate your great review! I'm sure we'll see you again real soon! :) Thank you!!!

Been to Aussie Heat? Share your experiences!