“Great for kids! But can be pricey...”

Fantasy Faire at Excalibur
More attraction details
Owner description: Great place for the kids at the Excalibur, which offers carnival-style games, arcade and magic motion machines.
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Generally the same as most places. Games are pricey and rarely win but always a joy for kids...Just take your time there and try not to spend too much. Circus circus is better as is bigger and has free shows too.

2  Thank lorna2011

Reviewed 30 June 2008

They did have a good variety of games here but I had to rate it a "3" because there were quite a few broken games. I think there were still plenty to choose from, but there shouldn't be that many broken ones. They did have a good mix of carnival type games, video games & even 5 air hockey games (which were all working :)). Prices were average to a little high, what you'd expect to find on vacation.

1  Thank dopey1200
Reviewed 12 June 2005

A place where your kids can lose as much or more money than you can in the casino. Okay if you maintain a spending limit and stick with it.

1  Thank coastermeister
A TripAdvisor Member
Burlington
Reviewed 14 May 2005

The hotel was alright but the staff were anything but helpfiull. We arrived on a Thursday night and were attending a friends wedding on Saturday, I dropped off my suit for drycleaning and was told I would get it back Friday night. On Friday I phoned the Bell desk and they said they would send my suit up. We went out with our friends Friday night and when we returned late my suit was not there. I phoned the bell desk who informed me it had been delivered. I wasn't able to resolve that night and spent all Saturday morning trying to locate ny suit. The Bell captain was helpful but the Front Desk Supervisor and on duty manager basically took the attitude of too bad, so sad please talk to customer relations who wouldn't be in till Monday. I ended up attending my friends wedding in a golf shirt. On contacting customer relations I got more of the too bad, so sad attitude. It's been over two weeks and I still haven't been able to come to a resolution. So much for their customer relations!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2004

Everyone's reviews found it so easy, and fun for kids to win prizes. We found it to be the opposite.
First, of all overpriced for what the prizes were. My daugher got frustrated because it took her forever to win something here, and the same happened to our friends who we traveled with. We saw alot of people there who thought they were winning one prize, and were told you have to win 4 or 5 times to get that prize, and it wasn't even that great or big. Great America was 100 times better. Your prizes are better, and chances too. We went over to NY NY, and had much better luck. My daughter won all of the characters from Sesame Street, and they were even nicer there. Also, games at Fantasy Faire need to be updated!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member