“Don't do it !!!!!!!!”

Quality Tours of Las Vegas
Ranked #101 of 241 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Tours of Las Vegas are the founders of the Las Vegas to Hollywood Tour, with over 12+ years experience in the Las Vegas tour business. We perfected this tour in our own unique way to be like no other. You get to have lunch with the stars, you get to go shopping with the stars and we drive you around Beverly Hills, VIP style. You get to be a celebrity for the day!!!
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I had a tour on 28th og May from Vegas to Hollywood with this company. The tour promises 6 stops, We did just 4. The last stop was drive to the hill to see the Hollywood sign but we didn't. When I said to the driver that stop is incluyed in the tour the told me that He isnt allow to go up with the van. I said the only reason I booked to tour was because I wanted to see the Hollywood sign and he said there is nothing he can do, so we back to Vegas without see the famous sign. I was so dissapointed.

greg13, Owner at Quality Tours of Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

This does not sound like our tour, we offer 2 views of the Hollywood Sign, we take everyone to the Hollywood Sign lookout point on Mulholland Drive, it is a popular tourist attraction, and there has never been restrictions for vans or minibuses in the 9 years we've been doing this tour. And, the other lookout point is at the Hollywood Blvd from the Highland Centre, 4th level observation area. Send us an email or phone us so that we know who you are.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We took this tour on June 3rd, 2015. Our driver was Mike. He was very knowledgeable of the area and we really enjoyed the movie of how the walk of fame was created. The cold drinks and snacks were an added bonus, and the stops there and back offered a chance to grab another snack or a restroom visit. Our time at the Pier was enjoyable even though it was an overcast and foggy day. It did clear up before we left though. Lunch at the Cheescake Factory was very good. Big portions and it was ready when we arrived. It was nice to see Rodeo Drive, but I would rather have the extra time at the Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame. This area was amazing and I felt that we were a bit rushed to see what we could. I'm sure we could have spent another hour here no problem. The drive by the stars homes and famous hotels was a nice touch as well.
All in all, it was a wonderful day and we are so glad we chose Quality Tours. Mike was awesome, and our pick up and drop off were right on time. Thanks Quality Tours! We will definitely recommend you to others looking for a great tour company!

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I took this tour last October. They picked me up in a van on time at my resort on Las Vegas Blvd. There was a few snacks and drinks in the van for everyone. The driver was very friendly and knowledgeable. We made a stop along they way for snacks, washroom breaks and he even stopped at the Welcome to California sign for quick pics! He talked about the San Andreas Fault Line as we went passed it, Route 66 and many other areas on our drive.We went to Santa Monica Pier which was my favourite stop on this tour. I loved it. Lots of pictures and the ocean was beautiful. I think we had an hour here to wander. We then got to Hollywood on time and we parked in a central location on Hollywood Blvd. He advised us of a time to meet back at the van and we were free to explore. We went to the Cheesecake factory after and had our lunch which was all pre ordered and paid and took a cruise along rodeo drive. He then brought us up Beverly Hills and saw many celebrity homes. He was very familiar with the area. We ended the trip with a view of Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. He got us back to Las Vegas on time as he promised. I would recommend this tour as it is safe and a good bang for your buck. I am a 30 year old female and went alone and I felt 110% comfortable. Go for it!

2  Thank sj_girl2017
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

Took the trip on 9 May. Pickup was to be between 6 and 6 30 at planet hollywood. We were picked up at 6.40am. As we were first ones picked up we then had to go round other hotels picking up other guests which was no big deal. Brent the driver asked if we wanted to stop off at the welcome to las vegas sign for photos which we all did. After this , we were on our way. Stopped at a service station in I think it was Primm, Nevada, popped into the casino there to see bonnie and Clyde getaway car and then we were given pastries for breakfast. Juice and water were available all day from the cooler. Stopped just at the California state line for another photo op. Pretty uneventful journey to Los Angeles. .hit a couple of traffic jams so we're slightly delayed. First of all we drove up Mulholland drive to view the Hollywood sign and downtown Los Angeles. Shame the weather wasn't the best for good views. After a 20min or so stop here, we were driven to the walk of fame.. Brent was always pointing out places of interest to us. Would have liked slightly more time on hollywood boulevard as we only managed to see half of it but was ok.. Next stop was lunch at the cheesecake factory near Rodeo Drive.food came out as soon as we were seated as Brent had called our orders in ahead. Good great but huge portions! ! A bit of free time after lunch to wander down Rodeo Drive then it was back to the van for our tour of the stars homes in Holmby Hills . Brent was again very knowledgeable, just was a shame most of the homes are behind huge gates or hidden by huge bushes but I suppose they want a bit of privacy lol . This part of the tour lasted just more than an hour. It was getting a bit late now, nearly 7pm and we still had santa monica beach and pier to visit. We're dropped off at 7 and told we had an hour to look around. Was absolutely freezing cold that time of night and nothing much to do, avoided a few drugged up and drunk guys and sat shivering on a bench til it was time to get back to the bus.. Didn't arrive back to las Vegas til 1.30 am but that didn't bother me, knew there was as a possibility that we could be later returning cos of traffic etc so I didn't plan anything for later that night or even the next morning. The only thing I would have liked different would have been to see the beach earlier in the day when it was warm. Other than that, everything was great. Well worth the 189$ we paid and it's something ticked off my bucket list lol. Brent was a good knowledgeable driver and I would happily recommend this trip to anyone..just be prepared for a very long day. Maybe take take a pillow and blanket and sleep on the journey back !

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Booked a tour from Vegas to Hollywood with Quality tours on May 6, 2015. The tour bus broke down leaving everyone on the shuttle stranded for 3 hours. We did not get back to Las Vegas until almost 5:00 am. The tour company promised to make adjustments to our bill or compensate us in some way. But they never made good on their promise. They are not a company of their word and I would not recommend anyone take one of their tours.

2  Thank David W
greg13, Owner at Quality Tours of Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Our apologies to all those inconvenienced. A Super Stretch Hummer Limousine was ordered at our expense to rescue all passengers of the May 6th tour. Also, we've issued a $100 gift voucher for the inconvenience. All passengers were contacted by phone post tour followup with a formal apology, plus email correspondence.

Although every effort is made to regularly maintain the vehicles, things may happen beyond our control, which happens on occasion with all tour companies.