“Must do”

Quality Tours of Las Vegas
Ranked #101 of 241 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Tours of Las Vegas are the founders of the Las Vegas to Hollywood Tour, with over 12+ years experience in the Las Vegas tour business. We perfected this tour in our own unique way to be like no other. You get to have lunch with the stars, you get to go shopping with the stars and we drive you around Beverly Hills, VIP style. You get to be a celebrity for the day!!!
Reviewed 23 June 2015

After staying in Vegas for 5 days, visiting the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon, and sightseeing all over I thought it was almost impossible to make this trip even better. However, this trip did! Everyone has asked what our favorite part of Vegas was and it was this tour! We got so many awesome pictures and had so many great experiences in this one day trip. It showcased all of the beautiful parts of California and we had the best tour guide (Mike). He ensured that we all enjoyed ourselves and did whatever we asked. He would stop on the side of the road and take pictures for us if we wanted.

I have been reading other comments and I do not think that the people who gave this company 1 star went on this trip. Our van was there early so we were able to hop on our bus and go. The van had AC, fed us a pastry for breakfast, and gave us unlimited water bottles (which are not cheap around there). We were able to choose our lunch when we got off at the beach. When we arrived at the Cheesecake Factory our lunch was ready. You could stay there and spend your time eating but my husband and I ate and went to Rodeo Drive. We were able to spend an hour in Hollywood where we saw the celebrity Sinbad as soon as we got out of the van and see numerous celebrity's houses. I read where some people stated that the ride was not comfortable. However, we each had our own seat that reclined with AC. I do not know how that could do wrong. This was WAY more comfortable than our other tour we did while in Vegas. We were the last ones dropped off since our hotel was the last on the strip so we arrived back about 10 or 10:30. The only reason we were a little late is because our driver let us stay a little longer in Hollywood to order a coffee.

This is an amazing tour and I recommend everyone to try it! You are missing out if you do not take advantage of this!

3  Thank Melody W

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We booked this tour before we got to Vegas and straight away the service was easy and very responsive. All details provided by the tour were clear and concise.

We booked the VIP tour which included drinks, breakfast, lunch and an experience of the key points in LA. Their was 5 us in total so it was great to have an SUV to ourselves, defiently felt like VIP.

Our driver was Mike, well lets just say he was great. He was very knowledgeable about all the places he took us to in LA. Obviously the drive to and from LA sounds and feels like a long journey, but trust me Mike didn't make it feel like a long dreading journey at all. We had so much fun and we haven't stopped talking about it.

The places we visited whilst in LA:-
- Santa Monica Pier- had a nice long stroll on pier and beach.
- Lunch at Cheesecake Factory- food was very nice and tasteful
- Rodeo Drive- We did alot of window shopping lol
- Chinese Theatre & Walk of Fame- this place was cool, took loads of pictures
- Drive through Beverley Hills- Mike drove around the area showing us hollywood star houses and sharing stories.
- Warner Brothers studio
- Finally ended with a great view of LA and a closeup of the hollywood sign.

We've taken loads of pictures and memories from this tour. I would recommend it anyone. You get to see most of LA in one day in the comfort of your own car, with better close up views in LA.

Want to say a special thanks to Mike :-) From Kajal, Charmi, Mini, Nikki and Hemal :-)

2  Thank Kajalk2102
Reviewed 14 June 2015

What a great tour. Got to see so much of LA. I really enjoyed our tour guide Mike. The pier, Rodeo drive, Walk of Fame, the stars home was just great. I personally enjoyed the rock n roll sites. We went on June 10th 2015. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone that wants to see a lot of Hollywood!!!! Thanks again Mike!

1  Thank Doug J
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I had a tour on 28th og May from Vegas to Hollywood with this company. The tour promises 6 stops, We did just 4. The last stop was drive to the hill to see the Hollywood sign but we didn't. When I said to the driver that stop is incluyed in the tour the told me that He isnt allow to go up with the van. I said the only reason I booked to tour was because I wanted to see the Hollywood sign and he said there is nothing he can do, so we back to Vegas without see the famous sign. I was so dissapointed.

greg13, Owner at Quality Tours of Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

This does not sound like our tour, we offer 2 views of the Hollywood Sign, we take everyone to the Hollywood Sign lookout point on Mulholland Drive, it is a popular tourist attraction, and there has never been restrictions for vans or minibuses in the 9 years we've been doing this tour. And, the other lookout point is at the Hollywood Blvd from the Highland Centre, 4th level observation area. Send us an email or phone us so that we know who you are.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We took this tour on June 3rd, 2015. Our driver was Mike. He was very knowledgeable of the area and we really enjoyed the movie of how the walk of fame was created. The cold drinks and snacks were an added bonus, and the stops there and back offered a chance to grab another snack or a restroom visit. Our time at the Pier was enjoyable even though it was an overcast and foggy day. It did clear up before we left though. Lunch at the Cheescake Factory was very good. Big portions and it was ready when we arrived. It was nice to see Rodeo Drive, but I would rather have the extra time at the Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame. This area was amazing and I felt that we were a bit rushed to see what we could. I'm sure we could have spent another hour here no problem. The drive by the stars homes and famous hotels was a nice touch as well.
All in all, it was a wonderful day and we are so glad we chose Quality Tours. Mike was awesome, and our pick up and drop off were right on time. Thanks Quality Tours! We will definitely recommend you to others looking for a great tour company!