“Best Buffet I have ever had!”
Review of The Buffet at Aria

The Buffet at Aria
Ranked #534 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My fiancé and I had our first visit to Vegas in August 2017. We had a nightmare flight including lost luggage, a hotel with no air conditioning or water (temporary but annoying), and were absolutely starving. We had done our homework and knew Aria had an amazing buffet, so we stopped. Be prepared to stand line...a LONG line. Even though we were exhausted, what was another hour for awesome food? We waited and it was SO worth it! I can't begin to describe every type of food that was offered - every ethnic dish, and prepared with high quality ingredients! The desserts were lavish and the salads were beautiful. I stuffed myself beyond belief! I'm glad I made this visit BEFORE I went vegan this year because WOW. We tried several other buffets in Vegas during our visit and this by far outshined the others (including the Wynn, which was pretty hyped up).

Write a ReviewReviews (4,306)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My family (husband and two kids) were excited to eat at a buffet while we were vacationing in Vegas. I looked up the reviews and they were above average so we decided to try The Buffet at Aria. We were excited to try the variety of food the restaurant had to offer. The four of us were very disappointed with the flavor of the food. For example, the ribs were difficult to eat since the meat wasn't tender - (cutting it wasn't so easy either) and they were dry. The fried rice didn't have much flavor. The watermelon tasted old and the list goes on and on. We really wouldn't recommend this buffet.

1  Thank KiaraFlorida
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Four of us ate at the buffet and really enjoyed the atmosphere and food. My husband, daughter, son in law all found what we liked due to the great variety. We definitely would recommend it to our friends and family.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were here for Sunday brunch. There was quite a long line when we arrived, but the line moved fast and our wait was only about 10 minutes. It was a little over $100 for the 2 of us, but that included the unlimited drinks package. The selection of food was amazing. They have a ton of seafood choices. They also have Asian, Mediterranean, Latin, American Diner, Italian, a carving station, a soup and salad bar, and of course desserts. My favorite was the Asian section, a lot of awesome dumplings, pad thai, fried rice, and stir fry to choose from. From the Italian station, the pizza and meatballs were phenomenal. Save room for gelato and cheesecake!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We used our MyVegas reward points for a buy one, get one free at Aria Buffet. We also added the $20 for two unlimited alcohol package. The food was good and plentiful. There was a wide variety including meat, asian, seafood, Mexican, salad and desserts. The cranberry/vodka drink was delicious! For $40 each, it would have been a little expensive, but with our BOGO reward, we thought it was wonderful. One thing to note, the line to get in the buffet was 40 minutes, which I think is ridiculous, but other than that, we very much enjoyed the buffet there.