“Above average Thai food”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #364 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Casual dining located inside Aria Resort & Casino.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Above average Thai food at Aria. The restaurant was nice and clean. The staff were very friendly. The food was very good. I would definitely eat here again. I had the red curry with chicken. Only complaint is that I wish there was more meat in there and they charged for rice. Most places, the rice is included with your meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,315)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dined for lunch and were so impressed went back. Good service both times and Thai food pretty authentic. Recommend the Pad Thai but vegetarian spring rolls were a big hit at table.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lemongrass is one of our staples when we stay at Aria. Always good and always dependable. Perhaps it is because they do so much business but it seemed a little jaded or tired. Still very good and well worth a visit - it's just that I was not wowed and I have been in the past.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant which is located at the Aria hotel is certainly a very good Thai restaurant. Although all the food we ate was tasty and well prepared there was no doubt that the hit of the show was the crispy whole fish. I would say that although the service was acceptable it was not outstanding. Also when the restaurant is full, which it is quite often, it is also very loud.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My wife and I had an amazing dinner and the atmosphere at in this restaurant is fun and relaxed. The food and presentation was awesome. The portions were great and so many items on the menu I would have liked to try but my eyes were bigger than my stomach.

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!