8,649 results
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club mini bar beautiful hotel other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The hotel is beautiful, clean and modern. Our room was spectacular. Disappointed with the check-in process, the line was unbelievable long and considering this is not a cheap hotel I will have expected a better process.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimna T
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Stayed at the Cosmopolitan for a work conference, which was also located at the hotel. The conference and hotel were both wonderful. Such a great setup for conferences and the sleeping rooms were comfortable with great views. Also, great customer service!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I love everything about this hotel! It killed me to go elsewhere on The Strip, I almost didn't even want to leave my room. The decor throughout is killer! Its just...sexy. We stayed in room 5180 close to the elevator, but not too close...huge balcony with a sofa and chair directly across from Planet Hollywood. The room was picture perfect! Tons of space with both a living area, office space and then bedroom. The bathroom was also huge with jetted tub, shower and two sinks. We used room service once and they were so gracious at 2am. HA! All of the staff was so wonderful! I am only staying here when I return to Vegas. *Casino was great too//lots of play!!! Coffee at Va Bene 5 stars! ***Thank you to the valet - you guys were awesome and Christion at check in!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

First time at this hotel. I’ve stayed in several hotels in Vegas which I’ve enjoyed and don’t have any status at. I expected to love the Cosmopolitan given I have platinum status but it was just average.

Check in room for platinum guests is a nice idea. You do still have to wait to be served given the numbers for others using the area also.

Was hoping for a suite upgrade as I was just staying for one night and it was mid week but got a larger room than I had booked with living area.

Bathroom is nice and big with lovely shower. I didn’t love the toiletries and the make up remover wipes that are provided at other hotels on the strip was missed.

Queen sized bed was comfortable and I liked that there was a balcony with seating to enjoy.

Spa: kind of expensive for what it was and again I’ve been to several spas on the strip also. Magazines would have been nice in the relaxation area.

It’s a resort hotel so no free breakfast for platinums. I was appalled to find out that the buffet restaurant does not open until 8am so if you want to eat earlier you can’t be at the buffet. I’ve never seen anything like it in Vegas. I ate a la carte at the Henry restaurant. First thing in the morning you don’t have to queue and I was served promptly and the food was fine. Price ok for Vegas I thought.

Check out was relatively quick and easy and I liked that you could get an Uber pick up from the front entrance area of the hotel, unlike the Aria.

While it wasn’t terrible there are ten other hotels I’d prefer to return to over this one.

If you have high status with Marriott, keep your expectations low here.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Went during spring break with my family which includes my husband, 19 yr old son and 9 yrs old daughter. This was our first time in Nevada. We LOVED the location of the hotel. The bridge outside is convenient. We had an accommodation with views of the Bellagio fountains which was truly amazing. The front of house staff run a smooth operation. No long lines, polite, friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was okay. Pool servers were so very friendly and fun. We love Starwood properties and would highly recommend this fun, trendy, chic hotel!!!!

Room Tip: accommodations are large and decorated in a trendy style. City view are also awesome
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family