“Next Time I'll Try The Spaghetti”

Cucina By Wolfgang Puck
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina By Wolfgang Puck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 4,991 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites including Italian Meat Pizza with pepperoni, salami, sopresatta and smoked ricotta cheese; Wild Mushroom Pizza with mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and fresh herbs; Ricotta Gnocchi with sausage Bolognese and Italian parsley; Salmon, cooked with rosemary butter, bacon, mushrooms and onions; and Grilled Ribeye Steak with Tuscan potatoes and spicy rapini. Seasonal specials also are offered daily. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Normally I always ask the staff for their favourite and heed their advice. When I asked she told me spaghetti and garlic bread... not a chance I thought Thats just another not thought Tuesday at home so I asked for an other suggestion. She told me to have the Chicken Piccata and it was fantastic. However at the next table one of the patrons had ordered the spaghetti and I watched as everyone at that table took turns stealing her food. I had to apologize to the staff as obviously I got the second best. Either way this restaurant was a winner.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I was expecting to be wowed since this is a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. We shared a Ceasar salad and margarita pizza, and they were fine. We had two different waiters serving us. I asked 3 times for lemon with my water and I don't think I ever got it (how hard was that?). So many places to eat in Vegas, not sure I'd return here.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Puck’s place in the Chrystal Shoppes is a terrific find. Although only steps away from the Strip, it is a quiet, beautiful space for a really good restaurant. The restaurant is open to a large atrium the stretches above and below the seating area and people watching in the high-end luxury retail boutiques is a fun bonus.
The food is really good. We all elected to try the seasonal Pre-Fixe menu and we were very happy with those choices. The prosciutto and burrata were generously portioned and flavorful, the fresh pasta bolognese was rich and it came with a desert.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Ate lunch at Wolf Gang Pucks Cucina located at the Crystals. The antipasti board with italian meats, cheeses, olives, stuffed peppers, and bread was delicious. The small order was a very large portion that is way more than enough for two or more people as an appetizer. Each of us ordered and shared the chicken piccata, ribbon pasta with bolognese sauce, meatball pizza, and a sprial pasta with cream sauce. All were very good with very large portions. We will definitely go back when we return.

1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This restaurant was close to our hotel so we dropped in after a long day of sightseeing. Overall, was quite impressed with the quality of the food and overall value. The celebrity-chef restaurants can sometimes fall short, but Cucina solidly represents the name and reputation. In fact, this was one of the best meals we had in Las Vegas (the other being another Wolfgang Puck restaurant). Service was mixed (our waitress was not great but the expediter was excellent) but the food was very good in every way: solid ingredients, well prepared, properly seasoned. Don't expect fine dining (its casual to casual dressy) but at these prices, the restaurant is very good value and highly recommended.