“*Love struck*”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I remembered the name of the restaurant, because I've been to the one in Brooklyn. I must say that I prefer this one! The food,staff, environment was EXCEPTIONAL!!! The ambience was perfect! The seats near water , added that special touch to it. Located at the Ballys Hotel. You can end or begin the perfect night out eating there. We went to the hotel to see the mind reading show. That was the perfect combination to end or mother and daughter date!
We ordered the Grilled sirloin steak salad, pineapple fried rice , saute chicken and shrimp drunken noodles. All with a spice level of 5 (that was the highest)
I usually get spice level 10 in other Thai restaurants, but their 5 was like a very tasty 10!
I most definitely will be going back!

Oh T, General Manager at SEA - The Thai Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

We are grateful for your kind words! We strive to impress with great tasting food and friendly service in an inviting environment, so we’re glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We look forward to serving you again very soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We order pad thai with roasted duck, roasted duck fried rice, crispy calamari and spring roll and all of them were average and the only consolation is the server , hes the best and treated us really good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

SEA is located in a far corner of the Ballys Casino. Upon entering, the restaurant is uniquely decorated and had a calming and peaceful atmosphere, in contrast to the bright lights and noise of the casino. I was seated at a table on the reflection pool which made for a nice backdrop. The drunken man noodles were interesting with the combination of flavors and textures working well. The crispy garlic prawn was full of taste and done very well. The Panang curry was good as well. I had it over sticky rice. Overall, everything was pretty good with the drunken man noodles standing out for me. Service was good as I never had to wait long for anything. If you’d like a change from the normal Vegas buffet or need a change from all the fine steaks offered in Sin City, SEA would be a good choice.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The menu was extensive. We chose to have several appetizers for dinner so that we could try more items. Highly recommend this as a great place to eat!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Came with a friend and we were starving! Able to walk in without a reservation- such a peaceful and beautiful restaurant! Friendly attentive service!

Ordered the steak salad - so good but super spicy, the red curry with brown rice and the seafood noodles- everything was delicious and good sized portions. And the Thai iced coffee was creamy and sweet.

It was my favorite meal of the trip even though we went to fancier places - great food, good value - definitely worth a try