“Uneven”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is a very cool restaurant, appearance wise. We asked to be seated next to the water which was very nice. The music was too loud though. Felt very rushed the whole time, the servers were all over us. The appetizers were good, my son loved the crab wonton. I had the volcano chicken which came out on fire--cool, huh? Wish they would have told me to let the "fuel" burn off on its own and not blowing it out as I did. The dish was cool and the first bite tasted like gas. They took it back and brought me another plate, not on fire this time. Cool presentation but not sure what they used? Anyway, we had a groupon and still think it was overpriced.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really loved both of our dishes. The decor is nice and pretty. The waitress could have been a little bit friendlier however the food out did that. Will eat there again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Service and food were wonderful. Each had a distinctive taste. Highly recommend . Will return when back in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Restaurant was in the hotel where I was staying. Steamed chicken and shrimp dumplings in spicy chili soy sauce were very good. My mistake was ordering grilled short ribs marinated with lemon grass. The beef was very tough - in hindsight I should have sent it back. I should have gone to White Castle at 1/10 the cost.

Oh T, General Manager at SEA - The Thai Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. While we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the steamed chicken and shrimp dumplings we are disappointed to learn you did not enjoy the short ribs. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can ensure this does not happen again. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered chicken pineapple fried rice to go for lunch. I like spicy food, so asked for it to be medium hot. Turned out to be so hot that I could barely put it in my mouth. Could not taste any other flavor due to the heat. Ended up trashing it.

Thank you, Joy, for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I'm sorry that the taste of your meal did not match your expectations. We take your comments very seriously and will use them in our upcoming review of our practices, which we do on a consistent basis. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to remedy this experience for you in the future.