Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$119.99
from US$120.00
from US$159.99
More Info
All reviews horseback ride steak or chicken beautiful scenery horses caesar riders trail driver vegas bandana saddled canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The driver, the horses, the ride, the food, the people, everything exceeded beyond my expectations. I just really enjoyed myself and I was by myself (so that says a lot) but it certainly didn’t feel like it. The scenery is so mesmerizing also. I would do it again 100%. Thank y’all so much!!

Pavlov872, General Manager at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Howdy Ashley!

Thanks for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your tour with us. All of us work hard to bring a great tour to all of our guests. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I had a wonderful experience with Wild West Horseback Adventures. Beautiful scenery. I was picked up promptly from my hotel. I enjoyed this outing with my husband. This was my first ride and I was extremely nervous. Caesar and his dad is the best and made me feel comfortable riding my horse on the trail. They was very detailed on what to do. The cook was very accommodating and the breakfast was tasty. The horses is well kept and clean. Will definitely visit again, when I come to Vegas. I recommend this trip to my friends and family visiting.

Date of experience: April 2021
Pavlov872, General Manager at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Howdy Pardner'

Thanks for coming out to ride with us! We at Wild West Horseback Adventures, pride ourselves on making first timers feel comfortable on their horses so they will ride again! All of our staff is passionate about what they do and strive for excellence! We appreciate you riding with us and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

The whole thing was great , the driver was great , our tour guides were very friendly , loved my horse Dakota , great experience , awesome trail ride , I look forward to doing it again enjoyed the breakfast after our ride

Date of experience: April 2021
Pavlov872, General Manager at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Howdy Pardner'

Thanks for coming out to ride with us! We appreciate your business and your review. We hope to see you on our dinner ride when you're back out this way!

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

The team was absolutely amazing and it made for a fantastic and beautiful trip! My only regret is not doing it again! Denny was fabulous and made some AMAZING apple pie while Ceaser guided our horse back tour and made everyone feel very comfortable on the horses while Terry the Llama watched over us from afar. This is a definite must while on vacation is Vegas!

Pavlov872, General Manager at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Howdy Pardner'

Thanks for coming out to ride with Wild West Horseback Adventures! Not too many people mention Terry the Llama. He keeps an eye out on the property. Cesar and Denny are great at what they do and are always popular with our guests. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Highly recommend this to all. We were picked up from our hotel. Denny was great. He was our driver and the cook for the yummy breakfast after our ride. Thank you! Our tour guides Cesar and Jaime were awesome! Very knowledgeable about horses and the area. Made me feel comfortable as it was my first time to ride a horse. Thank you for an amazing time! It was the best way to start our 21st Anniversary- memorable to say the least. We will definitely be back to try the evening ride with dinner. Much respect and thanks!

Date of experience: April 2021
Pavlov872, General Manager at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Howdy Pardner'

Thanks for spending your Anniversary with Wild West Horseback Adventures! We are happy to help make it a memorable one. The guides are all great at what they do and the horses are second to none! Denny's cooking is always popular with our guests. We are happy you enjoyed your horseback ride and we look hope to see you again when you're back out this way.