“Best Miso soup ever!”
Review of Red Sushi

Red Sushi
Ranked #497 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I will tell you the service was excellent. I ordered the Lobster sushi roll. They took the Lobster out and placed it on top of the roll. They added the lobster tail next to the rolls. My husband was not really happy with his meal which was the Braised Short Ribs. It tasted more like pot roast.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

This one is located in The Golden Nugget Hotel which is very nice, Food was excellent. They have Sushi Happy Hour in the afternoon, if like sushi and near Freemont go!

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Went here based on the specialty rolls menu and was not disappointed. I had the Dynamite and Red Tiger rolls and they were quite tasty.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

My husband warned me that there were mixed reviews about this place-but we we have been looking for sushi all week.
Let me say- the food is worth it! The Vegas roll was amazing! Everything tasted great! The only issue that we had was with out server. The hostess checked on use more than the one time we saw the waitress ( which was when we were tired of waiting on the check and to ask for it). If you want good food- check this place out. But make sure you are ready for poor service from the waitress.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

We were really looking forward to getting sushi on our trip in Vegas. We were downtown so we checked out Red. No one approached us as we stood at the front. So we grabbed three seats at the bar-style seating area. About ten minutes later a bus boy stopped by with menus and brought us water. The server came over about 10 minutes after that and took our order. She brought out our sushi at varying times, which was fine, but everything took a while. We were going to get more rolls but by the time she came back to check on us, we gave up. We would have been there all night.
The california roll had the chopped up crab meat (like you get at panda express in the mall) instead of the crab stick. The other rolls were topped with tuna but again, it was chopped up, almost pureed style. Not the best we have had.
We would probably not choose to go here again. Luckily there are many sushi options in Vegas.

Been to Red Sushi? Share your experiences!