“Very happy with our choice”

A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas
Book In Advance
More Info
US$299.99*
and up
The Pink Cadillac Tour of Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With so many options when it comes to Las Vegas weddings we know how overwhelming your wedding day can be. Let our experienced Las Vegas wedding coordinators help you with your wedding choice. We have the knowledge and resources to help you make and informed choice on your Las Vegas wedding package so why not let us help you today!.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We were married there on Feb 18th, 2018. It was very well done and very professional. The limo pickup was quite late so we started late- I think it may have not been ordered for the right time. But once we were picked up everything else went really smoothly. It was very well organized, all the steps smoothly transitioned and before we knew it, it was done. We had lots of friends that were happy with the live feed. Before we started, the front desk told us that we had quite a few friends online waiting for the wedding which I was really happier than I expected because I really didn't expect friends to want to watch. We both really felt the support and with the ceremony being so good, the wedding just felt happy and special. I loved the line in their wedding vows that said we agree to be each other best friends-
if I had written my own vows, I would have wanted to say that. It was a great ceremony. The ceremony pictures were good- we haven't received the prints we were supposed to get in the mail yet but not that concerned since we can reprint them here in Nova Scotia easily and cheaply. We paid for 6 of the photos from the photo shoot before and after the ceremony (not included in the package but that was clearly communicated in the paperwork as well as on the website before we booked.) Part of the reason why I chose this chapel was the photography after was less of a cash grab. (Professional photography costs money but we got what photos we wanted for $165. Other chapels the beginning price was $399.) I was happy the video of us was included. Everything was loaded into a dropbox folder which worked great for me and I was able to move everything to my folders then share the link to the video on facebook so it could be viewed easily. The only negative friends have said about the ceremony was that the photographer was in the way a lot. All in all, we are very happy with our choice. We didn't realise how it would feel doing this way but it really was special and we would recommend this place to others.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"vegas"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I used A Wedding Chapel for vow renewals.Upon arrival, there was a mix up with the date of my reservation. It was handled professionally and fixed with little inconvenience to myself or the venue. I didn't receive complete and thorough information from the venue about all of the conveniences included in the package I purchased. There are included photos, which includes 25 ceremony photos and 50 shots (not sure that many were even taken) afterward. I get to choose 8-4x6 prints, but only of the ceremony photos (not disclosed). The photos afterward can be purchased a la carte. The website states there is a $60 minister fee only (cash). After the ceremony, the photographer gave me a hand printed envelope for a minimum tip, not a fee, of $60, which was not disclosed anywhere on the website. Tips are optional and definitely should not be demanded, let alone be told how much! I found this to be extremely unprofessional!!The other problem I had with non-disclosure was viewing the photos after the ceremony. You have to physically go back to the location to view them. If you prefer to view them electronically, they charge you an additional $40 to do that. Everything should be disclosed in writing on your website prior to anyone making the decision to purchase a package from your business. None of this was disclosed while making the reservation on the phone either. The minister was wonderful and we had a very nice ceremony. Don't let this review dissuade you from using them, just make sure you do your homework and ask every question about costs not included in the package you purchase!

2  Thank Sheri S
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Classic Vegas Chapel, super friendly people! My aunt got re-married there and we had a great and fun time together!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I certainly recommend this chapel, the value and inclusions in our package was very competitive. I would not change a thing, we bought the slideshow and really couldn't be happier. the photos turned out amazing very much worth it

aweddingchapel, Public Relations Manager at A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Sanedanemane,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy you chose us to be part of your big day!

Congrats!