- Lots of beds
- Pool was okay
- Built probably in the 1970s, and it shows. They've tried to do some work on it, but if you dress up a pig, you still have a pig.
- Not well maintained (exposed electrical boxes, outdated and crappy furniture, pipes running outside the walls from renovations, etc.)
- Not worth anything approaching what we paid
- Everything around it except the immediate street is low income. Grocery stores and restaurants are really dumpy.
- Pillows are terrible
- The upstairs floor plan makes no sense. 3 bedrooms upstairs are clearly obvious and 3 more are only accessed through one of the more obvious 3 BRs.
- Oven was tiny and old
- Dining room table had to be temporarily braced because it was about to fall apart.
This house was a disappointment relative to the cost. It was very dated and there were many things that significantly detracted from our experience. It was worth about 50% of what we paid.
Couldn't have asked for more with the location and Facility specially with Friends coming form Multi Countries. We had a wonderful time together under one roof and might revisit back once again. Ideal location for a multi family get together away from the hustle and bustle of the Vegas Strip.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|
This wonderful home hosted a group of guys for a 50th birthday weekend. The property is exactly as advertised--spacious and well-appointed. There are nearby food/grocery retailers to make stocking up easy. In addition, you are within minutes of the Strip if you decide you want to explore. Rich could not have been nicer or easy to contact. Definitely would return!