“A surprising win”

Old Homestead Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Homestead Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #236 of 5,278 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on St Patrick's Day weekend and after a show, every restaurant was full. Old Homestead was able to get us in within fifteen minutes. Great sign. Server was super helpful. The steak was great but the real winner was the potatoes au gratin and surprisingly, the asparagus was the best I've ever had. Like, I would totally consider returning just for that and I'm not a super huge fan.

Great food, great atmosphere, great meal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While I kick myself for not catching our waiter’s name, I can tell you he’s from NY and owned a house in Point Pleasant Beach. He was EXCELLENT. Chatty but not obnoxious. Attentive but not overwhelming. When our steaks came out overdone (it happens), he snatched them up and whisked them (and everything else) away to be redone. While we waited for new steaks, the manager came with lump crab meat for us to snack on. My boyfriend was in HEAVEN. We had already had the calamari as an app (it’s enough for 4 people
to share). On top of it all, they brought out creme brûlée with a candle for my boyfriend’s birthday.

You guys are aces, from start to finish, and we would absolutely go back! You get what you pay for, and you were worth every cent!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't believe it is possible to put into words the excellence of the dining experience I had at Old Homestead. Our server Rocky was very knowledgeable and friendly. The atmosphere was open and lively. A wide variety of wine and drinks to choose from, as well as a great selection for dining. The complimentary bread basket was excellent and provided a wide variety of choices to try. My favorite was the herbed dinner roll and the pretzel bread stick. I had the 5 oz, Japanese A5 Wagyu Steak and my husband had the bone in filet mignon with duck fat fries. My Wagyu was complimented perfectly with a mashed potato puree, sauteed spinach, tomatoes, and shiitake mushrooms. A superb mixture of flavors, which when paired with my Merlot, had me sitting with my eyes closed engrossed with the explosion of wonderful bliss occurring with my palate. BOTH meals individually were excellent dishes. I highly recommend this steakhouse. We will pay a visit there each time we go to Vegas and look forward to visiting the original location in NYC!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Old Homestead sits close to the bustling Caesar's casino (not that you'll hear it at all) The place was full, very busy, with a vibrant atmosphere.

I can't fault the food or our main server. I did really like the place but when you're paying top dollar you expect to get most things spot on. The water order was wrong and then took 3 attempts to rectify, one side didn't show up, then we got an extra side we didn't order. A sauce didn't arrive and then when chased the wrong one was brought....

I'm sure this could be rectified if we had just one water rather than 3-4!

Anyway, loved the food we did get but we should for the money. Just mains and sides, no starter or dessert, a bottle and glass of wine...$500. I've been to GR's Steak at Paris. Similar price but everything was totally polished.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Came here w some clients and the food was beyond phenomenal and the service was amazing!! I had the Mac & cheese and the sautéed mushrooms, I ended mixing them together and told our server they should just put them together on the menu! Others had the crab, steak, meatballs, duck fries. We also shared the apple cobbler and it was mouth watering. The shrimp for the shrimp cocktails were HUGE!

1  Thank PlaytimewithMiss_T_e