“GO to O”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$431.99*
and up
"O™" by Cirque du Soleil® and Dinner at Bellagio...
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$132.99*
and up
"O™" by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel...
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We splurged on great tickets and were in the "wet" seats. They even started the whole show from my husband's bald head. We both thought it was the best show we have ever seen (and our favorite of the many Cirque du Soleil shows we've seen). When I heard the cost of the tickets, I thought there is now way it would be worth it. But after seeing this memorable "aquatic masterpiece", we thought it was worth every cent.

1  Thank traveltheworld222

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Even though we had just arrived from Europe that day and were weary, I am so glad we spent the dollars to see this absolutely amazing show, our fourth Cirque show. This was most definitely the best EVER! The production techniques and stage are beyond amazing, and Therefore unlikely to ever tour Australia. Hard to get a bad seat, we were up in the balcony which is probably better than being in the stalls as it gives you the overall effect of the entire set.

1  Thank Ziggi4217
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My girl and I fell asleep many times thru this show, seats were great (front row, balcony) we had an awesome view of this tedious and boring show!
The first 5-10 mins were kinda cool with the tricks and moving stages, but then its just the same thing over and over-
5 guys swing on trapezes dressed in blue, then drop off into water (when you expect its the floor)
Then 4 guys do it again, dressed in red-
Then theres people jumping thru fire dressed in green, then the stage chages and people jump thru fire dressed in orange.....

Same crap over and over- save your time and money, watch clips of this on You Tube, at least you'll be at home when you fall asleep-

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Not a cheap show to see, but worth every penny, a definate must see if in Vegas, you won't be dissappointed, The BEST show in Vegas

Reviewed 5 March 2012

My Best friend and I went to Vegas recently for a get-a-way trip. We asked people and I read up on the various shows that we wanted to see. "O" seemed to be highly recommended so we went. The stage and concept for the show was amazing. The way they converted the stage from water to "dry land" was very cool. The stage/concept is 5 stars. BUT after about 1/2 an hour, the show became boring. It was people swinging on various apparatus and then diving into the water. Occasionally people would just run across the stage for no reason. Sorry but we just didn't enjoy it.

Been to O - Cirque du Soleil? Share your experiences!