“Much improved. Try to find a coupon for buy 1 get 1.”
Review of Crafted Buffet

Crafted Buffet
Ranked #110 of 576 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Price range: US$16 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You look forward to a buffet in Vegas because you expect lots of choices for a whole lot less, right? With Stratosphere’s buffet that’s what you get!
Reviewed 13 May 2015

We ate here on Easter Sunday. We found a buy one get one coupon in the casino. The bufft is much better than in the past. I added photos.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Gary B
Write a reviewReviews (998)

Reviewed 12 May 2015

It's a good option for the hungry...
I had better meals but it was certainly filling with a wide variety, would say more a breakfast or brunch setting rather than evening meal.
I have to say though the lady that served the drinks was very attentive and polite !!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 11 May 2015

They have a wide variety of foods on their buffet. The problem is, they price it accordingly. The bad news is you can't reasonably sample the wide variety before you are filled up. I felt like I was paying for food I couldn't eat.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 8 May 2015

The buffet itself has a decent egg station, along with the usual offerings of fruit, cereal, pastries, along with other non-breakfast items like sushi, chicken and mashed potato.

It's nice enough, and at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank styladelica
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Sitting here now eating and had to give my opinion of the food here. Staying here at the Stratosphere so I received the 2-4-1 buffet special and couldn't pass it up! (Wish I had) the food here is average, if you're hungry it will fill you up. In my opinion it's a step above a Golden Corral (a very small step) So in short if are staying at the hotel and receive the special it's worth the 2 dinners for $22.00 but if you are looking for buffet with good tasting food I suggest you try elsewhere!

1  Thank John K