“Really good”

Ranked #108 of 580 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Price range: US$16 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: You look forward to a buffet in Vegas because you expect lots of choices for a whole lot less, right? With Stratosphere’s buffet that’s what you get!
Reviewed 15 September 2021

We discovered this buffet on Groupon and were really pleased to see it was in our hotel. We went every day for breakfast and dinner as it was so good. Heaps of variety, something for everyone, and very tasty. Will definitely eat here several times when we return.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (998)

Reviewed 28 June 2020

Blah blah blah boring nothing special, was old and stale for the cost, woul not recommend, hopefully it’s been upgraded or improved

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank mlbfreedom
Reviewed 29 March 2020

Food was horrible. Everything was tasteless. Paid for steak and shrimp buffet. Was given neither steak nor shrimp. Best thing about buffet was the salad bar, but turns out, the ranch was horrible. Do not waste your money or time here.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank rosalindb270
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I came in as a solo on a Groupon for a weekday dinner. Their buffet is nothing special. I have definitely had MUCH better. The food was good. The ONLY negative experience was I wanted a WARM and SOFT dinner roll to go with my dinner. They have them under a heat lamp. I fished around to get to the bottom of the basket and my suspicions were correct. I had a hard time breaking in half and it was grossly dried out and hard. I told my server about it. Her reply: Oh yeah, we hear that all the time. They are under the heat lamp, so they dry out. So, this is a known issue, they've had numerous complaints about it but apparently don't know how to fix the issue! I suggested they use the type of set up where there is warm WATER under their display and cover them up with a towel to try to keep them warm and moist. She said they've had lots of suggestions but never that one, so would pass it on.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank PopUpShop
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner before heading up to the viewing decks of the Strat. Very disappointing in the selection of food. The staff was very nice and helpful because I picked up a chocolate desert that wasn't labeled and it had red pieces of fruit in it. I am deathly allergic to strawberries. The staff checked with the chef to make sure it wasn't strawberries for me. There selection of deserts was nice.

Date of visit: February 2020