“Great food but very pricey ”

Gordon Ramsay Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #341 of 5,369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$115
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay, known not only for his refined cuisine, but also his TV personality on several hit programs including "Hell"s Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has generated world-wide attention and entertained viewers on six continents. The contemporary steakhouse boasts a total of 274 seats including a large bar area and private dining room in addition to the main room. Guests are encouraged to relax in the spacious lounge or enjoy a cozy booth in this ultimate modern steakhouse.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had steaks and they were very good but nothing that much better then you can cook at home yourself. BUT the side dishes were unbelievably good. We had the mushrooms and baked potato. Both of which were so good I can’t describe them. Don’t go here if you are trying to save money $60+ steaks, $20/ glass of wine. I’d expect an incredibly different steak for that price. But as I said the sides are incredible.

Lawrence S, Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for joining us recently and for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your side dishes and will be sharing the feedback with our Executive Chef to review today. Have a wonderful day!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,860)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Everything on the menu sounded great. The steaks looked Devine. I will have one next trip for sure. Ultimately we decided to go with the hell's kitchen five course dinner. Everyone at the table has to have it. It can't just be a few. What sold us was first, five courses. As well as it including two Staples from hell's kitchen, rissotto and beef Wellington.
The food was absolutely amazing. All five courses lacked nothing. Expertly prepared, every course was visually stunning.
We added two sides for the five of us to share. Brussel sprouts and the Mac and cheese. So glad we did.
The only drawback is no one at the table will eat my brussel sprouts again after having those.

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback on our tasting menu! I'm so happy to read that you had a wonderful evening and everything tasted delicious!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Appetizers, steaks were all great. The issue was with our side of Mushroom.... it was way too salty. If you watch the show, this plate should have never left the kitchen. We would have giving them 4.5 but the overall experience wasn’t excellent because of the side order of Mushroom

Thank you so much for dining with us and I'm glad that you had a good evening. I will pass on the feedback regarding the mushrooms to our Executive Chef immediately for review. Thank you again and we hope to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

4 of our 5 meals were spectacular. However, my entrée, the American Rib Eye Cap, was a little disappointing. It was smothered in the $75 Oscar sauce so I couldn't really see it too well. When I got through the sauce there was a fairly sizable line of fat/gristle running through a big portion of my steak. When you're paying those prices for steak you'd like to think that they'd either cut out the gristle or give me a different piece. Since my son's American Rib Eye Cap was perfect "Without" the Oscar sauce, it made me feel that they decided to try and "Hide" the issue with the sauce as opposed to getting me a better piece. The rest of the meal was amazing. It's just a shame to spend that much for a piece of steak and be underwhelmed like that....

Lawrence S, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Sorry to hear that yours was not up to standard. I will be passing your review along to our chefs team as we are constantly looking to improve. Please let me know if you will be coming back to town as I would love to take care of your next ribcap and we can do Oscar on the side.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband popped in for dinner and had a great time! Amazing margarita!!! I had scallops that were out of this world...my husband had the salmon, neither of us had anything left on our plate. Service was great and we had a cozy spot to ourselves...we would definitely return. Sure it was pricey, but it's Las Vegas!

Thank you so much for your review. I will passing the info along to our team and we look forward to serving you everytime you are in town with us.

Have a great week!

Been to Gordon Ramsay Steak? Share your experiences!