“Felt at home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room
Living Area
Balcony/Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Counter, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
Dining Room
View From Balcony
Las Vegas Strip
Red Rock Canyon
Grand Canyon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Felt at home.”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Was a very nice place to stay. Felt like I was right at home every night. The beds were soft and not firm like the hotel beds. Gated community so I didn't have to worry about anything. Also was only 5 mins from the strip which was perfect.

27 Jul 2017
HI Jeff
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's always such a pleasure having respectful and kind guests like yourself. Please come again!
Buffalo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jul 2017
Thank you Norman for being such a great guest and for your kind review. I wasn't aware that the Ac was blowing so hard directly over the bed. I will have my handyman change the vent so my guests can control the air flow.
It's always such a pleasure having great guests like yourself, and learning how I can improve my property to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
Take care and Please come again!
Best Regards,
Tamara
Samantha...
“Comfortable, welcoming & responsive”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family truly enjoyed coming home to Tamara's condo each night. She made us feel right at home. We enjoyed cooking in her full kitchen and her big tub with sky light above. We contacted her multiple times and each time she responded quickly! If we find ourselves back in Vegas, we would love the opportunity to stay again.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

14 Mar 2017
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you.
Please come again!
Tamara
Toga S
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Tamara was a wonderful host. We enjoyed her place so much,the location was great. Will definitely rent this property again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing