“Great base”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room
Living Area
Balcony/Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Counter, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
Dining Room

Kettering, United Kingdom
“Great base”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our time in and around Vegas. This was an excellent base to jump off on our adventures to Lake Mead, Red Rock Canyon, The Grand Canyon and even Los Angeles (a long drive). The strip is an easy drive away, as are all the shopping malls and outlets.
The condo was ideal for my wife and grown up son. Parking was easy and neighbours were very friendly.
Tamara was very helpful when we had low levels issues and was kind enough to let us stay in the villa a little longer on our last day - accommodating our later flight out of Vegas. Thank you

3 Sep 2017
Thank you for being such great guests. It was a pleasure having you stay. I'm glad you we're able to visit some of the womderful parks and sites while here. Please come again!
ezzer18
Covina, California
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It is a nice little place we had a great time. Will definitely return. Very close to the strip and quiet area.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Felt at home.”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Was a very nice place to stay. Felt like I was right at home every night. The beds were soft and not firm like the hotel beds. Gated community so I didn't have to worry about anything. Also was only 5 mins from the strip which was perfect.

27 Jul 2017
HI Jeff
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's always such a pleasure having respectful and kind guests like yourself. Please come again!
Buffalo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jul 2017
Thank you Norman for being such a great guest and for your kind review. I wasn't aware that the Ac was blowing so hard directly over the bed. I will have my handyman change the vent so my guests can control the air flow.
It's always such a pleasure having great guests like yourself, and learning how I can improve my property to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
Take care and Please come again!
Best Regards,
Tamara
Samantha...
“Comfortable, welcoming & responsive”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family truly enjoyed coming home to Tamara's condo each night. She made us feel right at home. We enjoyed cooking in her full kitchen and her big tub with sky light above. We contacted her multiple times and each time she responded quickly! If we find ourselves back in Vegas, we would love the opportunity to stay again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing