“Best pasta in Vegas”
Review of Ferraro's

Ferraro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,952 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Harmon Ave
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I've eaten here many times and they always go above and beyond. They have a great atmosphere, and the best pasta anywhere in Vegas.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We had dinner here after a long day of business meetings. From begining to end we can tell everything was good. Food, service, wine even the bread.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

In a strip mall back of Hard Rock and is a bit hard to spot. Friendly, informative staff. Frito miso (mixed fried fish) was mostly calamari and above average. Certainly a large serving! The veal piccata was really good. Tortellini was one of their specials. Tiramisu is always different wherever you go. This one was creamier than most. A bit noisy with one large group, but when they left, we could hear each other again. The piano and singer were not too loud, but fit the humor of the place. Good date place. Prices a bit high at $50 a plate, but for Vegas standards, about right

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Five stars doesn't do this place justice. It seems that every visit gets better and better. This visit was no exception. I had the Veal Scallopini and it was the most delicious and different I have ever had. Very delicate with a lemon sauce. Loved It! They since I was there last, they have added a wine advisor, got a great Rose'. It seems the family is always trying to raise the bar and it shows. You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank Chrisgolfpro
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We had not had a meal here in several years but could not wait to try it again. It did not disappoint. Food, wine, service, atmosphere are the best. I do not want to recommend a meal because everyone tried something new again except me. I always get the pasta and clams with the white sauce. It will be when we go back again. I did taste my wife's Caesar salad which was superb. It also features a unique presentation which only adds to the quality. Folks this is a five-star restaurant with five-star prices. It is worth every dollar.

1  Thank Donald H

Been to Ferraro's? Share your experiences!