“Sub-Par pasta”

Battista's Hole in the Wall
Reserve with OpenTable
Battista's Hole in the Wall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #337 of 5,318 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$22 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Immerse in old time Las Vegas memorabilia and enjoy authentic atmosphere. The hole in the wall has a very relaxed Italian feel to it.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Yes, there's unlimited wine, your choice of salad or soup, an entree and cappuccino. The prices are reasonable, but the pasta is just what you can buy from a supermarket. I had the cheese ravioli - saw the same ravioli by Celentano in the store yesterday. Won't be back. The cappuccino was the best part of the meal but it tasted like hot chocolate. The service was fine and the restaurant's atmosphere was interesting with pictures and knickknacks all over the place. The accordion player hangs around your table until he gets a tip and then goes back to his spot near the bar and counts his money. Meh.

1  Thank Susan B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,427)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place! Just off the strip, cute and delicious. Great value and great food. Make a reservation! We had one, but talked with people waiting over an hour. All meals include house wine, salad or soup, bread, entree and cappuccino. Service was good and nice people.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Date or group event- Battista's works for either. The service is good, the food is average to really good and heartily portioned. Cioppino $40- feeds 2 along with a couple of salads. Chicken parm was average and as stated, the table wine is terrible, buy a bottle from the bar and spare your tastebuds.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

When they say the best places are usually a hole in the wall that is a true statement this is one of the best Italian diners are at in Vegas when they say the best places are usually a hole in the wall that is a true statement is one of the best Italian diners are at in Vegas. Pricing is very reasonable I will be coming back

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place seems well loved and I just don’t get it. The decor and atmosphere is fun. I love the old vibe. I had visited here once before and was disappointed but thought it was because I didn’t enjoy my dish because it wasn’t what I expected. This visit was no better. I ordered the steak pizzaiola (?sp), which was a $30.95 meal. My steak was so tough it was nearly impossible to cut and the pieces I did cutoff I chewed so long in hopes to not choke on it to get it down. I did enjoy the sauce in it and what I believe was creamed spinach. The salad was the best part and typically I love garlic bread but find this nothing special. I also don’t recall getting the option to order anything to drink besides the wine that was brought to the table. Service was quick, however, which was nice. I thought maybe the disappointment was just me but overheard someone else at my table complain that the chicken was dry. I want to like it, but I just can’t.