“Wanderings of a traveling nurse”
Review of Casa Di Amore

Casa Di Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Di Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$18 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
Description: Casa Di Amore is a locally owned business that celebrates "Las Vegas, the way it used to be!" along with cuisine that excels at every level. The ambiance is superb, with candle lit tables and huge photo art depicting old Vegas casinos, all set to live jazz and standards performed nightly. Guests can call and request complimentary transportation to and from their hotel, which only adds to the unique experience that is Casa Di Amore. Open until 5AM.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Even with a reservation we waited half an hour for our table.
Nick our waiter was great. He explained the specials and also went over the menu with some suggestions.
We opted out on an appetizer but all four of us had Ceasar salads with our meals. Delicious. Cold crisp romaine with the right amount of dressing.
Dinner was good but none of us felt amazing. Veal Piccata, Veal Parmesan, chicken dish with artichokes and olives and a seafood pasta.
Now the entertainment was fun. Plus everyone was having such a good time. Loved the old Vegas pictures.
We did not have dessert, so no comment on that.
Monday is half price on bottles of wine. Our cocktails were delicious.

1  Thank Barbara S

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We choose this restaurant based on trip advisor's reviews. We were not disappointed. We arrived late due to a mix up on our part on the location distance from the strip. We called to tell them we would be late and they assured us they could seat us upon our arrival. Which they did with a very short wait. The atmosphere was fun. Pictures of Las Vegas' early years along with the Rat Pack. The piano player was so good, playing all the oldies and taking requests. Our waiter was enthusiastic and very helpful. It is very laid back so if you want a "fast food" experience this will not be it. So relaxing to not be rushed. The food was melt in your mouth delicious. We shared the appetizer and pork chops, ending the meal with creme brulee. We took their offer of their free shuttle back to our hotel. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank mmtimes4
Reviewed 14 March 2017

What a fun and oh so busy place but that doesn't stop the fantastic service. Our waitress was JoAnn and she was excellent. It has the old time pictures on the wall and reminds me of the first time I came to Vegas at age 11 now in my late 60's. Loved everything about this friendly Italian restuarant. You feel like family from the minute you walk in. The band is so freindly also and ask what song you would like to hear. I was so impressed I ended up buying a gift certicate for my sister's birthday gift as they are coming here for her birthday later this month.

2  Thank buyfromcarolyn
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Went here based on reviews that it was more of a "local" place and to get off the Strip. Had late reservations and had to wait a few minutes because it was packed. Sat at the bar and got our table in short order. Waiter was nice and you could tell right away the waiters knew many of the customers and had a fun time with them. The place is loud because a 3 piece band plays old tunes and takes requests for old Classics. The menu had a huge selection. I had the Steak Sinatra which was awesome. I got the ribeye, would probably try the Strip next time. Others had the lasagna, eggplant Parmesan, and chicken pancetta. All were very pleased with their choices. Food Prices were very reasonable, drink prices were a little high. Great place but it is LOUD so conversation is tough. Great place to try when in Vegas to get away from the crowds, they also have a shuttle I believe.

1  Thank MCA300PP
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I sat at the bar for dinner last night and had wonderful service from lovely Nicole. She treated me like a regular even though it was my first time there. The cheesy garlic bread was delicious, as was the Alfredo sauce on the pasta. I really enjoyed the live music. One of the band members came up to me and asked what they could play for me. I'll definitely return. This is a true gem off the strip!