“Awesome food and atmosphere!”
Review of Casa Di Amore

Casa Di Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Di Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 5,344 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$18 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
Description: Casa Di Amore is a locally owned business that celebrates "Las Vegas, the way it used to be!" along with cuisine that excels at every level. The ambiance is superb, with candle lit tables and huge photo art depicting old Vegas casinos, all set to live jazz and standards performed nightly. Guests can call and request complimentary transportation to and from their hotel, which only adds to the unique experience that is Casa Di Amore. Open until 5AM.
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This little place is tucked away off the beaten path (the strip) in Vegas. A quick Uber or taxi is cheap to get you there though. Their Italian food is amazing! They have a large menu and many selections, also daily/weekly specials! The service is great and the atmosphere is so fun. When I was there they had live music and it was great! A cannoli is a must as well! If you order a cannoli you get a free t-shirt with the restaurant's name. Who doesn't love a FREE t-shirt??

2  Thank Haley B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,515)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We visit Vegas every December for the NFR and we always have dinner here during our visit! I’m from NJ and have lived in CA for 10 years and it’s impossible to find a decent Italian meal so I love coming here. I order the same thing every time- Frutti Di Mare(red) and it never disappoints. Theres always a nice crowd at the bar as well and it just brings back memories of being back on the east coast. If your looking for a great meal, off the strip, I highly recommend!

2  Thank rodeomom28
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation for dinner, at 5:00, on a Thursday. People were waiting for the doors to open when we arrived at 4:45. Our waitress promptly took our drink order as we looked over the menu. We had a tough time deciding, as so many things sounded appealing. We had the arancini, stuffed rice balls, as an appetizer. They were excellent. I had baked mostaccioli with marinara and my husband had eggplant parmigiana. Both were excellent. Getting off the strip was a bonus!

1  Thank bob h
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Our party of four took Uber for a 20 minute ride from The Strip to this Italian restaurant after reading other TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. It is not a large restaurant, which we mistakenly believed, because of its décor, dated way back to the 1950s (in fact, it only opened this century). Inside there is a bar capable of seating maybe 15 or so, and then a smallish room of booths and tables with a pianist squeezed in along one wall to provide music (much of which did date back to the 50s). We all had pasta dishes with plenty of red wine for good measure. The food was superb, the service was prompt, and the crooner at the piano was entertaining. Our bill came to about $350 with tip. We would do it again!

1  Thank Brent B
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My favorite restaurant in Vegas! A staple that my wife and I always hit each trip. After a Bruschetta appetizer that was very good, we ordered the Fettuccine Papasito with a side Caesar salad for me and Gnocchi with side Caesar salad for her. Both meals were outstanding as usual. We sat right in front of the two-person band and had a great time.

1  Thank stripes46

Been to Casa Di Amore? Share your experiences!