“Pizza my dear has a $5.00 special”
Review of Pizza My Dear

Pizza My Dear
Ranked #1,392 of 5,379 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Their $5.00 lunch special is the best buy in town! You can get a 16" one topping pizza for $5.00. It can be thin or thick crust. These pizza's are hand made and crust doesn't taste like card board. They are family owned and operated. 2 locations-SE & NW

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We got a few different styles of pizza and some wings. The first thing I noted was that for me the crust was a little thick. Aside from that, the toppings were really pretty good. I liked each piece more as I ate it. It sort of developed over time for me. They have a couple of locations and free delivery apparently depends on your proximity.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

I'm so happy that they opened a new location on the west side. I enjoy ordering from both locations at least twice a week. They have everything from pizza to great chicken Caesar salad. This place is highly recommended if you are in Vegas.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

We have had food delivered to our site at the Oasis RV Park, no charge for delivery. We also stopped by the restaurant and got food to go. Each time the food was excellent. The meatball sub is very good as is the steak sandwich and the bread is wonderful. Don't miss their garden salad, also wonderful.
We have used the southeast location.
I would return to this restaurant again!

1  Thank Douglas K
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Given that my last name ends with an 'O' it is safe for you all to assume that I'm Italian and as an Italian I do LOVE pizza. Whenever I'm in an area for more than a day I like to try and find a locally owned and run place to eat. Something that is outside of the chain runs. On this trip my dad, my friend and I found a place in a strip mall called "Pizza My Dear". It's a small place (only a couple of booths for in house seating), but the guys working there are great. They have a variety of sizes to order from. You can even get Gluten free pizza crust, which made it very easy for my friend to enjoy her pizza for she needs to eat Gluten free items. They have more than just pizza too, but why would anyone want something other than pizza?? Ok, ok, so maybe there's a past lover or two out there, but unfortunately for you I didn't try the pasta so I guess you'll have to give a try for yourself and write your own review. As for my review - if you are going to have pizza in the Vegas area, give these guys a call or stop in and order one up. You won't be sorry. I know I wasn't.

Christina Z, Owner at Pizza My Dear, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Dear Timberwolf9999,
We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at Pizza My Dear! We are a small place and try to focus on the quality of our product and the freshness of our ingredients. So glad you found us during your vacation! Also, its great to hear that your friend was able to take advantage of our gluten free crust! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review and hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Been to Pizza My Dear? Share your experiences!