“Horrible! ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Not shocked this place closed! We were staving so stopped at the first place we saw! We sat down, I asked where the washrooms were and they said we couldn't use them because there was 50 people in the other part of the restaurant and it's too busy! I almost peed myself! I had to go like 3 min down the mall to find one! Well my dad ordered a bottle of red wine. When it arrived, it was freezing... fridge temp cold! He asked to get a different bottle and the women said they are all that cold! Red wine should not be that cold! We got up and left!

1  Thank Ashleyelizabeth88

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We wanted to eat here because of the reviews, but there is a sign posted that the premises have been locked by the State of Nevada due to non payment of rent exceeding $178,000!

2  Thank Trish B
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I had breakfast at Tintoretto and it was delicious, the place is cozy and beautiful, the surroundings are gorgeous, the service is top class.
Try and have a breakfast here.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My kids were on a gelato quest in Las Vegas & they all agreed that this very inconspicuous bakery/restaurant had the best gelato of all the places they tried in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Recently had a solo dinner here in their outside cafe. First the wine selection was awful.....Chianti was the best they had and I think they had the worst selection I have seen. Food was OK at best served by someone who could have cared less.