“Consistently excellent Asian cuisine!”
Review of Noodle Asia

Noodle Asia
Ranked #436 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Each time my husband and I come to Vegas, we make Noodle Asia our very first meal. You'll notice that there is a line of people awaiting a table at all hours, and you also may notice that a number of patrons here are Asian...that should tell you something about the authenticity, I would think. Admittedly, I am not too adventurous when it comes to Asian cuisine...I tend to stick to the food items I am familiar with, but everything I've eaten here is perfect. The wonton soup is brimming with many wonton noodles, and fresh Chinese vegetables. It has just the right amount of seasoning. We always get the XO shrimp...spicy and very flavorful! I always get a chicken dish...this time I tried chicken with Chinese broccoli, which was very good, although the giant stalks of broccoli were difficult to eat like a lady (no knives here; only forks or chopsticks). The staff - all of them, are hard working and very pleasant. If you want to sit there and leisurely eat your meal, you are not rushed out, but if you are looking to be served immediately, this is a great place to go. They will have you in and out of there in less than an hour because they're so efficient.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Just off the casino floor, this Asian bistro was a pleasant retreat from the noise and distractions of Las Vegas. It's nit a quiet little hideaway, but it is a good spot for tasty Asian food.

I had the Chicken and Broccoli. It was light and well spiced, and along with a bowl of Hot and Sour Soup, it hit the spot. I want to try their Dim Sum next time as it looked pretty good. Yes, I was food eavesdropping.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This place is conveniently located next to the Sports Book. The food is good. Try the Mongolian Beef! The service can be a little inconsistent but the food always consistently good.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

They got all sorts of nummy noodles from many different Oriental nations and all the ones I've tried have been good. Real good.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

They noodles make me smile with my mouth because I love noodles and they do a good job making they noodles good.