“A restaurant you never want to leave”

Carmine's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 5,350 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Carmine's is a family style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. The Carmine's concept is to bring its guests a "wow-factor" sized portions and making any meal feel like an Italian American wedding feast. Platters of homestyle antipasto, pasta, decadent seafood or meat entrees, and of course homemade desserts are all staples at Carmine's, meant for sharing amongst friends and family. When great food and wine are supported by friendly and knowledgeable service, the results are magic - we want every day to feel like a Sunday afternoon at Grandma's
Reviewed 2 May 2017

From the moment you are seated till you leave the service, drinks, food, etc if top notch and so friendly.
Michael Baker, one of their staff members came over at the end of our meal and made the whole experience (the top of the cake). He sang a beautiful Aria to my girlfriends mother turning 90 in July. And what a voice. Someone better grab him up with that voice!!
The meatballs were perfect and the sauce was superb. The manicotti was creamy and so tasty. If you love penne alla vodka, go for it!! Great experience

socialvegas, General Manager at Carmine's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for sending such kind and enthusiastic comments, we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback allows me and my team to know our efforts are appreciated and you enjoyed your experience with us!

tbishop@carminesnyc.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,918)

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We have been to Carmine's several times since 2014 unfortunately each visit since (and there have been about 4) the food has been adequate to disappointing. Most recent visit was April 30/17. Staff excellent, service good but the peeve with bolognese sauce was dark in colour and very salty. The veal was drenched in cheese so little taste and the manicotti over cooked. It's a great place to go as family style service so many items can be ordered and tried however I doubt I will be returning after this last visit.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit, I certainly appreciate your critique as your feedback allows me to focus on what needs improving.

If you have any additional comments or feedback please feel free to contact me directly at the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best family and large group restaurant around. The entrees are served Italian family style and never disappoint. We always visit Carmine's when we visit about 3x a year. The food is always delicious and serve us with ample food. Just watch out - you'll tend to order more than you can manage - it's all so good. The service is always friendly, unpretentious and fast!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to eat. Large portions if you eat in dining area because its family style. Eat at the bar the portions are great for two people. Really attentive service.

As my team and I always strive for 5 Star Reviews, please let me know if you have any additional comments or feedback please feel free to contact me directly at the restaurant so that I may ensure your next experience is nothing short of 5 Stars.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This place does good food and a lot of it. Good place to share with friends. Not fancy but good. Great service.